A Few Questions about Beauregard

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have a few questions about Beauregard:

1. When did Beauregard stop wearing his white jacket? I know that he wore it at the start of season 4, and stopped by the end of that season.

2. Were there very many epsiodes where Beauregard was actually portrayed as a janitor? He was a janitor in the Helen Reddy epsidoe, and in the opening for the Sylvester Stallone episode he dusted Statler and Waldorf's balcony, and I think I've read about an episode where he dusts Rowlf's piano while Rowlf plays it, but otherwise I don't know of any other epsiodes where hew as actually a janitor. That job for him seems more common in merchandise.

3. I've read online that Beauregard appears to have superhuman strenght, often being capable of carrying objects that are normally too heavy for one to carry by oneself. I think I read this at wikipedia, and can't remember if it's on Beaurgeard's Muppet Wiki page. Were there any episodes where Beauregard was shown carrying anything heavy by himself?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Beau usually, if not always, carries the biggest peices of the sets. How else do they get on stage? Herry Monster? :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Beau usually, if not always, carries the biggest peices of the sets. How else do they get on stage? Herry Monster? :smile:
I don't recall ever seeing him carry big pieces by himself, but muppets.com added a new video where Bo lifts Bobo doing exercises. He seemed to struggle a bit doing it. I wonder if he could lift Sweetums or Thog (now THAT would be a good "how'd they do that" moment if done in live action).