A Fraggle Song/Recording Query

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I have been listening to a certain Fraggle Rock song, and wonder if some of you Fraggle fans might possibly be able to answer a question I have about it.

My query concerns the song "Yes We Can" from Fraggle Rock episode 32 'All Work And All Play' or rather the album 'Fraggle Rock - Music and Magic (1993)' (which I don't have - I do however have a an album called 'Muppet Music Mix' (released in 1994) which includes the song).

The listing I have for the song, says that it is performed by The Architect, Cotterpin, and the Doozers. It is clear that Jerry Nelson is involved in singing the number. I'm not entirely sure whether Kathryn Mullen's Cotterspin Doozer is actually on that number or not.

But my question is actually, who are the other Doozer's singing on it?

I've looked up the Fraggle Rock Doozer's on the web, and came up with the following list of performers: Kathryn Mullen, Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt, Steve Whitmire, Tim Gosley, Karen Prell, Gordon Robertson, and, Sandra Shamas

So what I am wondering is: Are all eight of these performers singing the song on the album ? and if not, which of them are?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Emma