A Gift Exchange with the Muppets

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Well, here it is the first of December, so I thought I'd start this thread: Suppose you and the Muppets were having one of those "Secret Santa" gift exchanges? What do you think a Muppet who drew your name might give you? And what if you drew a certain Muppet's name—what might you give?

I think that if Monty drew my name, he might give me a hat with a propeller, like he's wearing in this video:

And if it were Beauregard who picked me, I might get a scarf made from grayish-but-clean strands of his broken mop.

As for what for I'd give...if I chose Oscar's name, I'd find a way to hang a sprig of mistletoe above his can! Then people would keep kissing him and make him madder and madder, and I could watch him go crazy until he managed to tear it down.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sort of off-topic, but with the thousands of Muppets that there are, I wonder how they handle gift-giving during the holiday season (as well as birthdays... every day of the year must be at least one Muppets' birthday). Recently I think fans were asked to send videos of themselves asking the Muppets a question to be answered, and although I didn't participate, I did consider asking how they do gift-giving (I doubt Miss Piggy or Pepe would want to settle with getting presents from only "some" of the Muppets).

Puckrox

Reaction score
If I drew Rizzo's name I'd buy him the biggest wheel of cheese I could find.

And if, let's say, Floyd drew my name, I'm sure he'd write a catchy, cool song for me. :sing:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
If Sam drew my name, he'd give me an autographed copy of his self-published book "How The Muppet Show Is Ruining America."

If Link Hogthrob drew my name, he'd give me a life-sized statue of his likeness.

If I drew Scooter's name, I'd give him a new jacket. It'd be the same as his old jacket, except that the words "World's Greatest Gofer" would be embroidered on the front.

If I drew Crazy Harry's name, I'd give him a solid gold dynamite plunger.