A Hole in the Bucket, Dear Liza

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Ah! Make it stop! That song used to drive me crazy, because it kept repeating over and over in my head when I tried to go to sleep. :sleep:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
If anybody has this in any form please let me know. I will make it worth your while.
When Phil says something like this, my ears perk way up. I will kill a man to get the song now.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
If anybody has this in any form please let me know. I will make it worth your while.

I'd love to add it to Muppet Central Radio.
that was actually made in the 70s probably middle 70s because i recall this when i was young. matter of fact it's not even an original SS song because years later in junior high i saw it in a music book in music class. didn't sing it but read some of it. don't remember if it was exactly like the SSversion.

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
that was actually made in the 70s probably middle 70s because i recall this when i was young. matter of fact it's not even an original SS song because years later in junior high i saw it in a music book in music class. didn't sing it but read some of it. don't remember if it was exactly like the SSversion.

Ah someone my age in this forum. I remember that song. A rapper by the name of Spearhead did a rap called hole in the bucket with the lyrics from that very skit in it. It was mid nineties when he made that rap song I think.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Ah! Make it stop! That song used to drive me crazy, because it kept repeating over and over in my head when I tried to go to sleep. :sleep:
You think that's bad. Once a friend of my sister's spent the night at our house and they were singing that one all night. Lol.