A Jim Henson sighting?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A few days ago at work, I saw a customer who looked a lot like Jim Henson. he was wearing a jacket, which had his name sewn onto the front. The name there was Jim.

Of course, I didn't ask him anything. Maybe I should have asked, or commented that he looked like Jim Henson. I didn't hear his voice either, so I don't know if he sounded like Jim Henson.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aww shucks, you didn't talk to him? I was just about to ask. My personal belief, and please don't laugh or flame me for this, is that it may have been Henson manifesting himself through someone else. Sort of like he was sending a message, with out doing the whole "haunted house" thing. Know what I mean?
PS: Not trying to make light of the situation. I really do believe in these things. Just trying to explain it better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
What makes you think that?
The last time someone made a "I thought I saw Jim Henson today..." thread, it got locked because little fights broke out like "that's the stupidest thing I ever heard", "you shouldn't talk about Jim like that!", "it was just a joke", "not a very good one"...