1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

A little Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AlittleMayhem, Apr 26, 2012.

1. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Those sure are groooovy!! Especially Dr. Teeth!!:D

AlittleMayhem and LeahXZoot4Evur like this.
  2. los

los Active Member

Where do you sell them?

3. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  4. AlittleMayhem

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Er... ACEOs? What does that stand for? :confused:

6. AlittleMayhem

Art Card Originals and Editions. Usually popular for fanart and such. Technically they are meant to be 2.5 x 3.5 inches rather than the 4 x 5 ones I made but I'm sure no one would mind.

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  7. The Count

Oh, thanks for the explanation. Maybe now I'll know what to commission when looking for someone to draw up my Counting Castle Haunter characters. :batty: :scary:

AlittleMayhem likes this.
  8. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

First art of the year and naturally it’s Electric Mayhem related. So here’s Floyd and Janice having a rull good time at their second favourite place - the beach!

Also, Janice is now totally like the tallest and no one can convince me otherwise! (In fact that’s pretty much why I drew this to begin with!)

9. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

LeahXZoot4Evur and AlittleMayhem like this.
  10. AlittleMayhem

I’m pretty short in cash at the moment so here’s just a friendly reminder that commisions from me are always open, I have a redbubble and an etsy shop.

So if you would like a cool Muppet or Fraggle Rock commission by me and help an artist out, that would be great!

TheWeirdoGirl and LeahXZoot4Evur like this.
  11. AlittleMayhem

(I'm really sorry to those who are using ipads or their phones atm)

Speed draw video of how I personally draw Fraggles (in this case, it’s Gobo).

A friend of mine asked me how I draw Fraggles and, as I’m better at showing rather than telling, here’s the rough process.

Music - Do It Anyway by Ben Folds Five

More of my Fraggle Rock Art

fufumuppet and charlietheowl like this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

What Muppet project is the Drummer Girl from?

14. AlittleMayhem

The Jim Henson Hour. She's the drummer for the show's band Solid Foam.

charlietheowl likes this.
  15. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I can properly express the level of happiness I'm feeling from seeing the finished product. Charlie and Dolores both look so adorable and... I can't find words right now, it's that great!

16. The Count

Why does everybody keep saying Trumpet Girl's name as "Delores"? It's "Dolores".

And Charlie? Where'd that come from? Personally, I've been refering to her as Francine ever since AnimatedC9000's first version of her fic A Robotic Heart.
    Would like to get a descript for this artpiece if that's possible. Thanks for sharing with us Mayhem. :flirt:

17. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Actually, Count, the name Charlie came from me. After reading that Fran Brill didn't really like to have Muppets named after her, I decided to change what I called the Solid Foam Drummer in response to that. Charlie is actually short for "Chardonnay", but she really doesn't like to be referred to by her full first name. (That, and it sort of keeps in lettering theme with Zondra and Darci, who I still believe to be her sisters, since they have an "A", a "D", and an "R" in their names.)

I'll be referring to the character as Charlie from here on out. I hope that straightens out any confusion.

The Count likes this.
  18. The Count

Ah so, that makes more sense now. Yes, I know that story of Fran's, it's why her second signature SST character is named Zoe. And yet, she does have a self-named SST Muppet character in Fran, who is David Letterguy's stage/show manager.

Hope to read more about Charlie in the future. ;)

19. AlittleMayhem

I thought that too, but that's just how everyone seems to be spelling it so I just rolled with it, man.

Description
    Image: Charlie is wearing a dark purple long loose vest, which is tucked into her dark blue jeans on her left side while it hangs loose on the other side. She also wears green, round shades. She had her left arm around Dolores' shoulder while planting a kiss on Dolores' cheek and her right hand is effortlessly twirling a drumstick. Dolores, wearing a grey jacket with white fur lining and a purple skirt, has her arm around Charlie's waist while looking up and smiling fondly at Charlie. Above them hovers a red music note with the notehead shaped like a love heart.

Was that ok?

The Count likes this.
  20. The Count

Aw, that's a nice pic of Charlie and Dolores. Thanks for posting, I appreciate it.