A look back at my Kermit builds

Rymoore21

Reaction score
The first Kermit was horrible. I hadn't been building puppets long. The next one is a bit sloppy and small, but better than my first one. And finally, Kermit v3.0 is perfect in my opinion.

This really documents my skill level over the years. Keep building and you get better. Don't ever be discouraged.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh Ryan, I feel so dumb for not replying to your puppet work earlier. Your Kermit 3.0 is amazing.
:smile:: Wow! I knew I have changed over the years.
Me - That' s true! So, you have been a great friend and father of Jim, right?
:smile:: Um, yeah!
Me - I believe Steve is doing a great job with you, Kermit. I mean he's a great friend. Uh, am I wasting your time, Kermit?
:smile:: Um, no! At least I don't think so.
Me - Oh good! Anyway, about your father Jim... I was born a year later after he was gone. My mom was around though.
:smile:: Oh yeah! That was the saddest day of my life.
Me - Well, when I was a young girl, my mom did give me plenty of Muppet stuff to listen to and watch. I watched Fraggle Rock, then Sesame Street (including parts when you were around), and finally the Muppet Show.
:smile:: Wow! That's sounds great!
Me - Thanks Kermit, but I have to go now. It was nice to talk to you, Mr. Frog. Bye!

Rymoore21

Reaction score
LOL! Are we friends on Facebook? What is your name?

Rymoore21

Reaction score
Oh okay lol. I love when people see my stuff. You should check out my FB to see my original work. Facebook.com/fruppet.puppets

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Wow, that's a really fun comparison to look at! You've come a long way! Kermit looks really good sitting in his director chair! I did a similar comparison lineup back when I finished my current Kermit puppet since he was my fifth attempt at the frog. Puppet building does take a lot of work, but it's always satisfying to look back and realize how your skills have developed over time!