A Magical Muppety day!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Today I had a fantastic day which is strange for friday the 13th.

I had a great day already but as I have been doing some work experience in the city I have been looking in second hand shops all week and I didnt find one muppety thing except a couple of old sesame st videos but today was like magic, I found something pretty rare I think, I was walking out of the shop and I saw something that looked slightly muppety,( I have a built in muppet detector)!

I went up closer to the item in the charity shop and realised that it was some old muppet wallpaper from the 70s 2 rolls of it and in mint condition. The price I got it for was what I thought was good, 0.50c AUD so that works out less than 25 US cents.

Its quite a rare muppet item I think because people may have put it on their walls and then unable to get it off in good shape without tearing etc!

Does anyone know anything about muppet wallpaper, I am soo happy to have spotted it!

Thanks,
Paul

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I forgot to say that this is no ordinary wallpaper, its quite beautiful actually, it has kind of a texture to it which is really good quality, and the pictures on it are beautiful to any muppet fan, they include all the muppets under their arches etc including some of the less well known ones. They all there!

I will have a photo of some soon!

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I have one roll of muppet wallpaper that also are in mint condition.
It was a roll that was left over after I had 2 rooms covered in muppets when I was a kid.
The one I have are from Germany, so the logo are the german one.

I've found an old picture from one of the rooms and cut a out a section of it so that you can see how it look like.
http://muppet.coolfreepage.com/div/wall.htm

At one point my cousin made 2 plates for me that she had hand painted after some of the pictures on the wallpaper.