A Message For ALL

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, well, well...

My internet is cut off again right now and we can't afford to pay the bill for awhile; I'm at the library right now and looks like I'll only be on (at the library that is) on selected days for the next few weeks or so...

So it looks like the new few episodes of T*K*O will be delayed, and I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of the talent show.

Until then, I'll see y'all when I can.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww that's too bad, I'm really sorry to hear that, Snowthy. We'll miss seeing ya 'round here as much. Hope you can get back here full-time soon-ish!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sniff* Snowthy!! COME BACK TO US!! Oh I will miss you my dear Snowth... I hope you can get back soon... miss you already!

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to here that D'Snowth. Looking foward to seeing you back here full time again.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I know just how you feel Snowth. I hope you can get back full time too as well. Be missing ya.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aww Snowthers, I'll miss you. Come back as soon as you can okay?

I can take care of T*K*O for you, you know! Just copy and paste the stories into an email and tell me the air dates and I can handle it, really. :smile:

**huggles** I'll miss you MC buddy!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Nooooo!!!! Snowthy, I'll miss you so much! Can't wait until you're back up to posting as normal. Until then, take some muffins to remember me by. *sniff* :cry:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'll miss you too. Looking forward to the day when you will be able to come back to us.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's me at the library again, and I'm really missing you guys! Thanks for the kind words, and Pepps, thanks for the offer, but I don't think the library would allow me to use my own floppies and/or CDs here so I wouldn't be able to get them to you.:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey gang! Glad to see some of y'all have been missing me around here!:stick_out_tongue:

Well anyway, I'm happy to report I'll definitely be back on regularly effective... TOMORROW!:excited: So get ready because I'll be back with avengance, and no weasel will be left unturned!