A message to certain members

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'd like to give a standing ovation to what Fozzie Bear and Vic Romano said.

<standing ovation>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can we make it a sitting ovation? My legs are killing me...

Katzi428

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
I'd like to give a standing ovation to what Fozzie Bear and Vic Romano said.

<standing ovation>
Make that unanimous! :smile: *applauding & cheering*

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
. . .make everyday feel like free Frosty day at Wendy's!
Wendy's has free Frosty days? Cool! (pun intended) :embarrassed:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
Announcer, thank you. I have told Phil Chapman about Kimp yet he seems to be ignoring me! I do not find Kimp funny. He abuses me yet he finds it fine to post on my games! So Phil C, if you are reading this, sort it out.

[

I will not forget about this, Kimp. thatannouncer, thanks again.

Like i said i love the Best Of/Worst of Game i just don't like you not following the rules of other games I.e. RPG or Muppet Geography and more we all understand you youth and are pleased by your excitement towards the MUPPETS and Henson

so no hard feelings just be more careful on how you post in diffrent things

u did post alot in the begining of things quickly you have to be more considerite of others and follow the rules and well all love having you here i will make a strong effort to not insault you

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
:cry: *sniff* I feel so much love in the room, it's made me cry.

This is the most heartfelt I've seen a group of forum members in a while. Apologies and "no hard feelings" all around. Here's to a great group of people who are just trying to have a little fun here at Muppet Central. I like Fozzie Bear's sentiment about us being a family through Jim Henson. Has anyone here ever been to a family reunion? You always remember the ones you don't remember liking yet they are the ones you end up hugging when the day is through. Some of us may be annoyed/annoying now, but there's time to grow and make things right in the world.

By the way, if I have offended anyone in any of my posts, I will take this time to apologize. I'm sorry.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
The Muppets Always Taught us that "Real Men" Can Cry *Sniff*
Just so long as you honk real loud into a handkerchief and then hand it to a friend. :confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wanted to apoligize to Kimp at the new Role Play about using my character that I'm playing. I should of told you "Hello there Kimp. I'm Kyle. I wanted to let you know that when you do play role plays that you shouldn't use other characters that are being played by members." Sorry about that Kimp. Another thing is that would you like a Pepe avatar? I could make you one.