A moment of love

lady piggy

Reaction score
It was a beautiful night. The stars were shining and the moon was in full view. Kermit and miss piggy had just finished doing there seventh show that week and decided to to take stroll throw central park.'' Wow the moon sheer looks beautiful tonight don't you think Kermie'' ? ,said Piggy.''Well not as beautiful as you piggy.'',Kermit thought in his head.It was true Piggy looked apsolutely beautiful tonight. She was wearing a bubble gum matte satin single- button jacket with a maching skirt .The skirt was an inches above her thighs showing her curvy plump legs . Which looked slightly longer due to her six inch black ankle strap heels.'' um i guess so. '', said kermit looking at the gray pavment .''You guess? '' ,said Piggy bewildered . '' Well the moon dosnt look like you Piggy.'', Kermit said while taking piggys delicate white gloved hand.Piggy remembering that he said that on there first date and bagan to blush.'' Aww after all these years he still knows how to make moi melt.'',Piggy thought .Kermit began to swing there hands as the walked in silent. As they walked Kermit noticed that Piggy had stoped .Unsure why she stoped Kermit looked around to see her struggling to free her left foot from a small rabbits hole.'' Need some help,?'' Kermit said while giving her a lop sided smile. " Yes please Kermie",Piggy said while still trying to free her leg .He walked over and after a minute managed to free her foot , loosing his balance in the process. Wich resulted in them both falling on eachother. They laughed then looked in eachothers eyes. There faces inches away from eachother. " We better ge..", Kermit started but was silence by a long passionate kiss from Piggy .As they kissed two older gentleman walked by . The first one say " hay look its the frog and the pig". "Looks like there in love.",said the second one ." Kind of makes you sick dosnt ?",said the first one​
There you have it. My first story i hope you enjoyed it .xoxo​

lady piggy

Reaction score
omg missKermie your like one of my favorite writers here . im very honored that you liked it :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
omg missKermie your like one of my favorite writers here . im very honored that you liked it :smile:
And I'm honored that I'm one of your favorites. Thank you very much. I actually like this idea that you have in your writing. It's stuff like this that I think of, and try to mess it up, and then it becomes totally different. But I'm glad you're not like me, and you can just write it. Keep up the good work.

(Great job Jaz, you sounded like her MOM! :stick_out_tongue:)