A Month Of Weirdness

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I have been here for exactly a month now, and now it's time for feedback. I absolutely LOVE this place: this is the most nuttitational weirdatational celebrational muppetattional forum I've been to and it's the best place for sympathy and considerate people and everything. Its filled with great, kind people who care and love and filled at the same time with wacky wild fun things to talk about. It goes all under one name: Muppet Central. And I Love it here thanks to the kind people who 'live' here:smile:

OK enough of the mushy stuff! :smile:

Nick

Gonzo14

Reaction score
welcome Nick, hope to see you around

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Y'know, I saw the title of this thread and I said to myself, "A month of weirdness? Isn't that EVERY month?" Which I guess just goes to prove your point even more!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yep, we're Weird-nation MC, we have offices all around the world to meet YOUR needs, whatever they may be. Be it Lunacy you need or a good hard laugh or maybe a good hard cry with friends and a prayer from all of us to you. We're here 24/7 and we're not going away, ever.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
I absolutly agree with you: this is the best web ever, I´ve learned a lot and found crazy, lovely, interesting guys. No matter what, they are here when youñ re happy, when you´ re sad...on so on.
Nice to neet you all!

superfan

Reaction score
Wierd? Yes! All hail to the wierd and wonderful site that is MuppetCentral!
Flaps arms like Kermit and yells..."Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:cry: aww, thats the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me... or us... (I take everything personal) I have fun with you in a lot of threads! hope you stick around for a long time! need to help us make more chaos! :zany: (I love using that bird)