1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A Much Deeper Level

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

A user named John H. created this blog. Since it doesn't appear to have a page already, I'll create one for him.
    It's called A Much Deeper Level, and mostly consists of his own take on Muppet events and characters, and Muppet movie reviews.

I'll stress again that I did not create the blog. The credit goes to John H. I just want to share it.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Is it bad that after reading your entire post, I still thought that you created the blog? :o

But, it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check it out better later, but I don't know how it slipped by me until now.
  3. Vincent Liu

I'll say it again: I did not create the blog.

Actually, this is the first Muppet blog I followed before joining MC.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I think I have it now: You secretly made up that someone named John H. created this because you're afraid of people not liking it! Your secrets have now been revealed! :p

But on a more serious note...oh, wait, I never carry those...
  5. Vincent Liu

6. Vincent Liu

minor muppetz likes this.
  7. Vincent Liu

Since the author does not appear to be on Muppet Central forums, I decided to share the articles for him.

Yes, and I'll stress again that I did not create the blog (though I wish it was me).
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've been enjoying these, especially the more recent articles on Tinkerdee/Cinderella/Frog Prince/Bremen.

My only big complaint here is that the background image makes it a little hard to make out certain text at times.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

So I'm wondering as to why you don't create a Muppet blog...
  10. Vincent Liu

My grammar skills aren't very good, as you can see with my posts.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Pfft...look at it this way: I am like a super grammar perfectionist. If anyone even uses the wrong verb tense I practically rip my hair out. Your grammar can't be that bad if I haven't even noticed it...
  12. Vincent Liu

13. minor muppetz

While browsing through the blog today, I was surprised to see that it's been around since january. I assumed it began a month ago (and until today I didn't notice that the side of the website showed pre-june months).
  14. Vincent Liu

I believe it's around since August 2011.
  15. Vincent Liu

16. minor muppetz

The site has been doing a series of articles relating to The Jim Henson Hour:

Inner Tube http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2012/08/you-cant-do-that-on-television-or-can.html
    First Episode http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-want-my-mtv-muppetelevision.html
    Hurting Something http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2012/08/beware-yuppies.html
    At first I thought it was going to focus on each episode, but Hurting Something wasn't part of the second episode. I wonder if it's gonna focus on various elements, or some episodes and some other things, or what.