1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

A Much Deeper Level

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

A user named John H. created this blog. Since it doesn't appear to have a page already, I'll create one for him.
    It's called A Much Deeper Level, and mostly consists of his own take on Muppet events and characters, and Muppet movie reviews.

I'll stress again that I did not create the blog. The credit goes to John H. I just want to share it.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Is it bad that after reading your entire post, I still thought that you created the blog? :o

But, it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check it out better later, but I don't know how it slipped by me until now.
  3. Vincent Liu

I'll say it again: I did not create the blog.

Actually, this is the first Muppet blog I followed before joining MC.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I think I have it now: You secretly made up that someone named John H. created this because you're afraid of people not liking it! Your secrets have now been revealed! :p

But on a more serious note...oh, wait, I never carry those...
  5. Vincent Liu

6. Vincent Liu

minor muppetz likes this.
  7. Vincent Liu

Since the author does not appear to be on Muppet Central forums, I decided to share the articles for him.

Yes, and I'll stress again that I did not create the blog (though I wish it was me).
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've been enjoying these, especially the more recent articles on Tinkerdee/Cinderella/Frog Prince/Bremen.

My only big complaint here is that the background image makes it a little hard to make out certain text at times.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

So I'm wondering as to why you don't create a Muppet blog...
  10. Vincent Liu

My grammar skills aren't very good, as you can see with my posts.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Pfft...look at it this way: I am like a super grammar perfectionist. If anyone even uses the wrong verb tense I practically rip my hair out. Your grammar can't be that bad if I haven't even noticed it...
  12. Vincent Liu

13. minor muppetz

While browsing through the blog today, I was surprised to see that it's been around since january. I assumed it began a month ago (and until today I didn't notice that the side of the website showed pre-june months).
  14. Vincent Liu

I believe it's around since August 2011.
  15. Vincent Liu

16. minor muppetz

The site has been doing a series of articles relating to The Jim Henson Hour:

Inner Tube http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2012/08/you-cant-do-that-on-television-or-can.html
    First Episode http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-want-my-mtv-muppetelevision.html
    Hurting Something http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2012/08/beware-yuppies.html
    At first I thought it was going to focus on each episode, but Hurting Something wasn't part of the second episode. I wonder if it's gonna focus on various elements, or some episodes and some other things, or what.