A Much Deeper Level

Vincent L

Reaction score
A user named John H. created this blog. Since it doesn't appear to have a page already, I'll create one for him.
It's called A Much Deeper Level, and mostly consists of his own take on Muppet events and characters, and Muppet movie reviews.

I'll stress again that I did not create the blog. The credit goes to John H. I just want to share it.

Hubert

Reaction score
Is it bad that after reading your entire post, I still thought that you created the blog? :embarrassed:

But, it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check it out better later, but I don't know how it slipped by me until now.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'll say it again: I did not create the blog.

Actually, this is the first Muppet blog I followed before joining MC.

Hubert

Reaction score
I think I have it now: You secretly made up that someone named John H. created this because you're afraid of people not liking it! Your secrets have now been revealed! :stick_out_tongue:

But on a more serious note...oh, wait, I never carry those...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Since the author does not appear to be on Muppet Central forums, I decided to share the articles for him.

Yes, and I'll stress again that I did not create the blog (though I wish it was me).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been enjoying these, especially the more recent articles on Tinkerdee/Cinderella/Frog Prince/Bremen.

My only big complaint here is that the background image makes it a little hard to make out certain text at times.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My grammar skills aren't very good, as you can see with my posts.