1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A Muppet Central wiki?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Hubert, Dec 3, 2012.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

So what do you all want on this thing?
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I did join and cleaned up the home page so it looks nicer. Wasn't sure what else was going to be put on it so I didn't add much
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

So as kinda mentioned, we should probably begin discussing content for the wiki. I'm pretty sure that we're going to include major MC terms (ziffel, muffin, etc.) for one thing, and another thing I'm assuming we'll get pages up for major MC things like the CCC, the multiple forum sitcoms that have happened over the years, and other stuff like that also. We'll obviously have more than that, but as of now, does anyone have any suggestions as to some other things that might be good fits on the wiki?
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Should we have a members section? Maybe we'll make a section so that members can come on and make pages for themselves. We'll watch so that members only make their own pages.

Maybe I'll start making a CCC thread....I'll leave a link in there to the CCC Wiki. (Should I put CCC in a category?)
  5. Sgt Floyd

Shouldn't a CCC member be making the CCC page? :p
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I think a members section would be a fine thing to put on...that way people can check out member profiles and find out a little more about these MCers.

I might add the CCC to maybe a role play or games category.
  7. Muppet fan 123

I was just gonna make it. You can edit it if it doesn't seem right..Jeez. People get very crazy when it comes to Wikia pages.
  8. Sgt Floyd

What did I say? I didn't have an attitude or anything :/
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. Muppet fan 123

Whatever. :o

I made a page for myself on the Wiki so I can add it to the Members category. Feel free to make a page for yourself so I can add it to that category.
  10. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a members category also maybe there should be a page for the official smilies used on the forums
  11. Muppet fan 123

We already started a smilies page. Feel free to add to it. And do make a page for yourself on the Wiki. (I think I posted a link in a post above...)
  12. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

cool thanks just one thing how do you make a user for the wiki
  13. Sgt Floyd

I added a link to the official MC smiley page to the Custom smiley page if that's what you were talking about
  14. Muppet fan 123

Sarge I added you as an admin as well...letting ya know.
  15. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

this is awesome
  16. Muppet fan 123

aaaaaaAAAAAAaaa. Thank you!

:o Why isn't da bear in charge of things around here?
  17. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Joined! So happy this is actually happening! (Thanks Casey for starting off our Smilies page)
  18. Muppet fan 123

I saw you over on the Wiki. Thanks for joining and contributing.
    The place is looking great, wow. Nice work guys!
    *goes back to supervising*
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, things are turning out pretty nicely thus far. I'll be doing some more larger work on things soon, hopefully later tonight.

I'm also wondering if eventually a bit later on we might even want to also branch off "ziffel" and "muffin" and such into their own pages, so we could give a little more detail about them, and possibly even supply a little background info for how they came to be.
  20. Sgt Floyd

Well, when I made the page I wasn't sure if there WAS enough to make them their own page. Of course, you can take out the table and just put the information on the page they are already on since it's only two of them...