A Muppet Comic Strip

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
That's awesome stuff!

I think you and Vic Romano have about the same kind of art style.

Wonderful comics! MORE! MORE!
Thanks! i was trying to check Vic's art but all I can see are his photomanipulations which are hilarious by the way!:smile:

EDIT: Never mind, I found his webpage already! Thanks.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Man, if you could just make me a little more jealous, that'd be great.:crazy:
I'm a cartoonist, and I enjoy what I create, but seeing what you produce makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong! Your stuff is so lush, and even though you're drawing established characters, your style is so unique and personal. If Disney doesn't take notice of your work and hire you to do a regular Muppet strip in one of their kid's magazines then they're off their rocker. Keep on producing this quality of work, and I guarantee you a steady, loyal audience on these boards, and probably beyond.

Erine81981

Reaction score
They need to hire him for a regular cartoon series of the Muppet's. Now that would be cool to see.

Whatever

Reaction score
There already was one Muppet cartoon series. See Tough Pigs.
I love your comic strips, Muppetmonkey!

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Man, if you could just make me a little more jealous, that'd be great.:crazy:
I'm a cartoonist, and I enjoy what I create, but seeing what you produce makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong! Your stuff is so lush, and even though you're drawing established characters, your style is so unique and personal. If Disney doesn't take notice of your work and hire you to do a regular Muppet strip in one of their kid's magazines then they're off their rocker. Keep on producing this quality of work, and I guarantee you a steady, loyal audience on these boards, and probably beyond.
Hey, i looked at your page and your cartoons are extremely GREAT! I really appreciate your comments. I'll keep posting more every now and then.
I'm not sure if Disney is planning any Muppet Comics but I've done some comic work for them before, and believe me; adding comics to their lineups is a loooong protocolary process.:smirk:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
They need to hire him for a regular cartoon series of the Muppet's. Now that would be cool to see.
Thanks for the good words!:smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha... So... Funny... Can't... Stop... Laughing... Hahahahahahaha!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Whatever said:
There already was one Muppet cartoon series. See Tough Pigs.
I love your comic strips, Muppetmonkey!
I know but it didn't last very long.