A Muppet Family Gathering.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hmmm...not quite sure. I'll leave it to Ryan or Beth or someone.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, how about.....you got me oh right about here with that last guest. Or perhaps, Holy Mosquitos it's Mr. Hooper! All right, all right, I'll stop trying to respond like Lisa.

As for me, that chapter was amazing and I'm thinking it's a glimmer of what's ahead but I don't want to spoil it for anyone (or myself for that matter).

Excellent, can't wait to see what's next.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah, shhhh... Don't want the others finding out.
But where's Sara? I mean, I give her a big nice song number... With Scooter... A song his Muppet Look-Alike sang himself...
And anyone feel like replying how Lisa would feel about that last member of the family to arrive?

Is okay... More when I get the chance. Couple of more little surprises, a song for the SS fans of us out there too.
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Ed!!! I've not really checked much on here, and everything. I have, but I just haven't had the time to respond, and oh my goodness!! I love the song!! It's so awesome, and cute, and I want to hug you over it! *Hugs* It's so awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK Sara... Can understand you not having that much time to post... When's the trip to Myrtle Beach? *Patting Sara on the shoulder... Just trying to flag you down cause of the big song, that's all.

Actually... Thought maybe I'd leave some of you to declare a bout of stunned silence.
Oh well... Will just hand out the baggies of peppermint candies.

Like I said... Few more little things to tie up in the next two chapters.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
We're leaving on the 9th. Which is this coming Sunday. And our poor Chi! We're going to have to board her, and oh my gosh, I'm going to miss everyone!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries... Just hope you have some good summer fun down there on Myrtle Beach. And I'll update when I've gotten this chapter worked out.

Java

Reaction score
Wow, I just caught up on this story and I'm really enjoying it. I wait patiently with the rest for more. Especially seeing as I have work to do.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Java... Haven't updated in a while... Will when I can get rid of these warffling notions in me head and the next bit gets itself sorted out.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wha ha ha! Ed! This is so great! I just got re-caught up! And I looooove it! My favorite part has got to be the scene with Lisa and Robin, that was great! And the Ghosts of Christmas were awesome too! And MR. HOOPER!! WOOT! That's such a great surprise Ed! I love it! Can't wait for more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Chapter 25.

The hour was late, nary a soul living or undead stirred about in the halls of the Count's gothic cathedral. The bats returned before the waining rays of sunlight pierced the veil of mysterious night layered around this haunted home. Only one person was up at this hour, sitting in his comfy armchair, checking on a few messages at his computer.
"MMM... Looks like Bo and Vibs are in another one of their long-running routines" Eduardo said in a low quiet voice, his computer's matching his own yet audible enough to allow him to continue reading. He paused for a moment when he heard a soft purring coming from somewhere near his feet... Resuming his perusal of the forums after scooping up a lovely black cat into his lap where she nestled herself comfortably. The two proceeded peacefully until...

Ed sensed that something was happening, though he didn't know exactly what...
"Something's wrong Fatatatita?" he asked the black cat, whose back was arched, readying herself to pounce on the intruder.
"Oh, I hope I'm not too late" a female voice said, dusting herself off. She slid down the chimney, since all the doors and windows had been closed earlier, thankful this chimney and fireplace was more of an empty elevator shaft.
Fatatatita advanced on the newcomer, as Ed called out "Who's there?"
"Oh... Sorry sir... I thought this was where the Muppets were having their big Christmas celebration."
"It is... But you still haven't answered my question..."
The girl simply stood there, a bit afraid of crossing Fatatatita's position... Though the black cat relented once she caught a sniff of the last member to join the party. "Um... I work at the bookstore in Hensonville. Maybe you saw me in that play about King Arthur?"
"Ah yes... Now I remember, asked you for a secret favor."
"That's right sir... And if you'll help me get them down here..."
"Sure thing, let's take the elevator up to the roof, we can shove the presents easier that way."

Soon the master of the toy shop and his new assistant set to work, only her blue hair whipping around her as they moved around quickly, attempting to finish their chore before the others woke up. You would think the two a rather odd couple, a man clad in a blackened robe flapping about like a dark batty wizard and this blue-skinned girl almost resembling his chief elvan helper. Morning crept up on them, unexpectedly resounding as a newly awakened heartbeat. Ed headed off to the kitchen where hot chocolate poured from the microwave to the individual mugs as a liquid torrent, trays of fresh out of the oven brimstone biscuits placed next to the mugs... The girl simply sent to fetch the drowsing Muppets and their friends from Hensonville, rousing them all from their beds. All the guests flowed into an oncoming flood of characters, excited it was finally Christmas morning and gunning towards one single spot. Ed called on his friends from Hensonville to help control the chatter, restoring a fleeting moment of order.

"OK guys... Take it easy... If we're going to do this, let's do it fright" he said, asking for the others to help.
The Count von Count, guided towards an empty armchair next to the tree, would be directing traffic as gifts were handed out and exchanged. Christy and Eduardo stationed next to the vampire, the collection of little white boxes trickled in and out of the master's hands. These little white boxes were dressed up with a cute black-red ribbon, and a nametag indicating who it was from. In the meantime, Bryan and Kim handed out the presents to each family member, wrapped in that familiar yellowish and black bat wrapping paper. The excitement was contagious as gifts were opened, thank-you's said, and biscuits and hot chocolate passed around the crazed congregation.