A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Muppets were on their way to Fozzie's Mom's farmhouse for Thanksgiving. Fozzie was driving the truck, while Kermit, Miss Piggy, Foo Foo, Gonzo, Camilla, and Pepe were all squished togetehr in the front, and the other Muppets were in the back: Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Animal, Zoot, Lips, Clifford, Rowlf, Scooter, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Strangepork, Andy, Randy, Annie Sue, Spamela Hamderson, Angus McGonacle, Bunsen, Beaker, The Newsman, The Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, Robin, Boppity, Gloat, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, Pops, Lew Zeland, Johnny Fiama, Sal, Seymour, Leon, Digit, Bean Bunny, Rizzo, Droop, Bobo, the rats, the chickens, the penguins, and the frogs.

"Well, here we are, on our way to my moms house for Thanksgiving!", said Fozzie.

"Sounds great, Fozzie", said Kermit, "But don't you think that we should have called your mother this time, unlike that one christmas?"

"I thought about it", said Fozzie, "But I figured... last time, we surprised her, and we met two new friends, Doc and Sprocket."

"I didn't meet them okay", said Pepe.

"But everyone else did", said Miss Piggy.

"I didn't", said Andy Pig as he stook his head into the window.

"Me, neither", said Randy Pig.

"Anyway, I was thinking, if we surprised my mom again, then mayeb we'll meet soem more new friends!", said Fozzie.

"Well, we still should have called your mother", said Kermit.

Fozzie then glanced at a sign. "Hey, everybody, we are only fifteen miles to my moms house!"

"Yayyyyy", shouted the others.

"This will be fun", said Johnny Fiama, "I hope that I can sing when I get there."

"Oh, I'll make sure that you do", said Sal.

"I'll throw my boomerang fish", said Lew zeland.

"Like, I totally haven't been at the farmhouse in years!", said Janice.

"I hope that we get the same sleeping arrangements as that one christmas", said Floyd.

"ARANGEMENTS! ARRRRGHH!!", yelled Animal.

"I just hope it's better than last thanksgiving", said Rowlf, "When we all stayed at some indian site."

"You shock me", exclaimed Sam.

"Are we there yet?" Are we there yet? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?", asked Andy and Randy.

"NO, WE ARE NOT THERE YET!", shouted an annoyed Miss Piggy.

"Ask again, and I'll send you two to the football factory, okay", said Pepe.

"Oh, okay", said Andy and Randy.

Meanwhile, at Emily Bears house.....

"Well, every year at Christmas, I expected my son and his friends and co-workers to pay me a surprise visit for any major holiday, and he hasn't", said Emily Bear, "And this year probably won't be too different, so I'm once again attempting to go on a vacation."

She went to the door and opened it. But when she looked out the front door, she saw Fozzie pulling the truck up into the driveway.

"Oh, he showed up after all...", groaned Fozzie.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Ma!", yelled Fozzie, "Is anybody staying over at the farmhouse?"

"No, but I did plan on going on a vacation", said a slightly annoyed Emily Bear.

"Oh, I'm sorry you have to cancel your trip", said Fozzie, who then tripped over a log.

"You didn't miss your trip", said Gonzo.

"Well, we hope that you will give us a nice Thanksgivign", said Kermit.

"Well, I won't!", said Emily, "I am still going on my trip!"

"What?", said the other Muppets, stunned.

"Thanksgiving without Fozzie's mom?", questioned Scooter, "I wonder what would be like?"

"Just like most of the previous thankgsivings that we've spent together", said Rizzo.

"But iwv gytt toorky plwned ut und ebwyfing", said The Swedish Chef.

Everyone started talking at once......

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 2

"Wait, mom!", cried Fozzie, "We came all this way to spend thanksgiving together..."

"Ever since you paid me a surprise visit that one christmas, long ago, I have chose not to take trips on all holidays, amjor and minor, expecting you to pay me a surprise visit", sadi Emily Bear, "And you never showed up."

"You didn't take trips on any holidays?", said Fozzie.

"Nope", said Emily, "Not on Christmas, Thanksgiving, St. Patricks day, April Fools Day..."

"Well, only a fool will take a trip on April Fools Day", said Fozzie.

"Well, I am still leaving", said Emily Bear, "You all can stay at my farm house."

"Oh, we are very pleased, Mrs. Bear", said Sal.

"I'll go to the jacuzzi", said Pepe, "Uh, you do have a jacuzzi, right?"

"No, she doesn't", said Janice, "I rully checked last time I was here."

"Well, enjoy your stay here", said Emily, "I've gotta go to the airport!"

"I'll drive you", said Fozzie.

"Oh, how nice", said Emily.

The Muppets went inside the farmhouse.

"Well, it'll feel awkward being here without Fozzie's mother being here, too", said Kermit.

"Yeah, but atleast there are still hangers!", said Gonzo.

"Hey, Uncle Kermit", said Robin, "Can we go through that Fraggle Hole?"

"later, Robin, later", said Kermit.

"I hope that the icy patch has been thawed out by now", said Dr. Teeth.

Fozzie drove his mother to the airport.

"Hmm", thought Fozzie, "maybe I can talk my mother out of taking the trip", said Fozzie, who then started to tak to his mom.

"So, Ma, where are you going?"

"Oh, I am going on a trip to Canada!", said Emily Bear, "It'll be a great trip for me!"

"Oh, you shouldn't go to canada", said Fozzie,"There's too much drinking there!"

"Fozzie, I think you should really consider a new career", said Emily Bear, "Either that, or a better writer."

"Could you get me a better writer for christmas?", asked Fozzie.

"Are you planning a surprise visit for christmas?", said Emily.

Meanwhile, the other Muppets had started to settle on preparing for Thanksgivign.

"Well, it's only a few days before Thanksgiving", said Kermit, "But lets get prepared early."

"Animal will practice eating", said Floyd.

"EAT! EAT!", shouted Animal.

"I can't ait to ea--.... errr, I mean, I can't wait for the holiday, either", said Miss Piggy.

"Who can?", said Bean Bunny, "I am going to be soooo cute!"

Foo Foo then started barking and chasing after Bean.

Kermit scrunched his face, "This is going to be one of those holidays..."

Bean continued running, untill he ran down the cellar stairway, falling down there. Foo Foo ran and bit Bean.

"ow! Hey, watch it, doggy....", said Bean, who then managed to escape. When Foo Foo realised that Bean escaped, she ran up the stairs, chasing him. Bean ran and when he got near a closed door, the door suddenly opened, slamming onto Bean. Sweetums had opened the door.

"We're here!", said Sweetums, "We got lost following you all, but we made it!"

Sweetums was followed by Doglion, Thog, Mean Mama, The Mutations, and Timmy.

"Happy Haunnica!", said Thog.

"We're not here to celebrate Haunnica, you dim wit!", said Timmy, "We're here to celebrate April Fools Day!"

Fozzie adn his mom arrived at the airport.

"Oh, please, ma!", said Fozzie, "Don't go!"

"Fozzie, son, I love you, but I planned a trip, and I'm going!", said Emily.

"but... but couldn't you at least shorten your trip?", asked Fozzie, "It won't be thanksgiving for a few days!"

"Hmm... that's reasonable", said Emily Bear, "And maybe I can come back a day early, and with the refund money I can buy you a ticket, too!"

"Really? Oh, wow!", said Fozzie, "I've always wanted to go to Canada!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Kermit was trying to get things organized.

"Okay, folks", said Kermit, "We are guests here, so I think that this place should be kept clean and tidy. Let's all clean up."

"OKAY!", said Animal, who then took every plate and glass that he found dirt on and threw them at the floor. "No more dirty glasses and plates!"

"I'll dust", said Beauregard, who then started dusting.

"Hey, Rizzo", said Pepe, "Why don't we just trick Bo into doing all of the cleanning, okay?"

"Oh, I don't know", said Rizzo, "I've already tried to take advantage of him once."

Pepe ignored Rizzo and went to Beauregard, "Hey, idiot, would you like to have some fun, okay?"

"Hmmm..... okay", said Beaurergard.

"Cleanning the entire house by yourself is fun, okay!", said Pepe.

"Really?", said Beauregard.

"Really, okay", said Pepe.

"Then why don't you clean it all by yourself?", asked Sweetums.

Bunsen and Beaker entered the room with a vaccum.

"I have just invented the worlds most powerful vaccume", said Bunsen, "Beaker here will try it out."

"Mee mee!", said Beaker.

Beaker turned it on, but nothing happened.

"Mee mee?", said Beaker.

"I wonder what could be wrong", said Bunsen.

Beaker then put the vacum cleaner hose to his eye so that he can inspect it.

"Oh, I forgot to plug it in", said Bunsen, who promptly plugged it int, and all of a sudden, Beaker got sucked into the vaccum... as did various pictures, books, furnature, and other items, untill the vaccume got too clogged up.

"Oh, no....", said Kermit.

"My vaccum is clogged!", said Bunsen.

"Beaker is stuck in there, too", said Scooter.

"But don't worry", said Bunsen, "I can easily get everything out of there."

"Rully?", said janice.

Busnen went to the switch, and put it on reverse, and everything that was in the vaccum blasted out. Beaker was sent flying out of the vaccum, and he flew right into the wall. This crash caused a bucket that was on top of a bookshelve to fall right on Beaker's head and get stuck. Beaker tried to pull the bucket off, with no luck.

"Not again", sighed Beaker.

"Hey, Kermit!", said Scooter, "I found some home movies of our very first thanksgiving!"

"Oh, great", said Kermit, "After a disaster like this, we could use some home movies."

"Yes, home movies are always great", said Sam, "As long as they are in good taste, unlike some home movies...." Sam then rolled his eyes at Spamela Hamderson, with a dissapproving look.

"Let's watch the home movies!", said Bobo.

"I'll start it!", said Bean.

"Okay, here is the projector", said Scooter.

Bean got the film strip, put it on the projector, and started it, but Bean got caught in the film strip and started spinning around a few times, before getting shot at the wall.

Bean got up, "Ohhhh, that really hurt....", Bean said as he walked, dizzily, in front of a door, which then opened, slamming Bean.

"So, I hear that you all are watching home movies", said Doglion.

"Oh, yes", said Sweetums, "Pull up a seat!"

The home movie started. Th Muppet Babies were all watching the Macy's Thanksgivign Day Parade.

"So, they videotapped you all watching TV.....", questioned Sam.

"Yes, but that's us watching the paarde", said Kermit.

Then they were shown marching in a parade.

"oh, this is the parade we marched in", said Piggy, "If Only Moi lead it".

"You're still complainning about that?", said Rowlf.

Then, they were seen playing football. Scooter threw the ball at Fozzie, who got attacked by Animal.

"Oh, so even then, you were harmful", said Floyd to Animal.

The babies were then seated at the table, having turkey.... and then having a food fight.

"There weren't as many of us at the table back then", said Miss Piggy.

"Speaking of which", said Bunsen, "Isn't it weird that your long-lost sister, Skeeter, isn't in any of those shots?"

"Yes, it us", said Scooter.

"Aw, nobody cares about Scooters stupid sister, Skeeter", said Piggy.

The film then ended. The phone rang.

"I'll answer it!", said Kermit, who picked up the phone.

"Hello", said Kermit.

"Oh, hello, Kermit", said Fozzie, "Well, Mom will be spending thanksgiving with us after all."

"Oh, that's good", said Kermit.

"But she's still going on a vacation", said Fozzie, "We'll be back on Thanksgiving."

"What do you mena we?", aasked Kermit.

"Oh, she shortened her trip and was able to afford to bring me along with her", said Fozzie, "See ya! Bye!"

Kermit hung up the phone, wonderihng aloud, "Will anybody else leave for thankgsiving?"

Just then, Miss Piggy walked past Kermit.

"oh, Kermie, I'm going to do some shopping now. Kissy kissy!", said Miss Piggy.

"Beaker and I are going down to the hardware store to try to get this bucket off his head", said Bunsen.

"I'm gunn gidt groocerreeess frr thnkgvg", said The swedish Chef.

"The band and I are going to perform christmas carols door-to-door", said Dr. Teeth.

"I'm comming with them", said Clifford.

"So am I", said Rowlf.

Kermit left out another sigh.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 4

Kermit sat on the couch, quietly.

"Fozzie and his mother are going to spend time out of town before Thanksgiving, everybody else left to do other things", said Kermit, sadly, "I wonder if there is anybody else to be around...."

Andy and Randy then popped up behind the couch.

"We'll keep you company", they said.

"I don't need to be around others that badly",s aid Kermit.

"oh", they said, and left.

Robin, Bobo, Seymour, Digit, and Spamela all then entered the room.

"Oh, cheer up, Uncle Kermit", said Robin, "It's almost thanksgiving".

"Yeah, we can all make a thanksgiving turkey", said Seymour.

"What is a thanksgiving turkey?", asked Bobo.

"What a stupid question", said Spamela.

"I think you should leave, Spamela", said Kermit, "Piggy doesn't want me to be around any other female pigs when she isn't around".

"Oh, I won't tell her", said Spamela.

Thog then entered the room.

"Hey, I can't find my face", said Thog.

"Look in the mirror!", shouted Kermit.

"oh, yeah", said Thog.

"Hey, Uncle Kermit", said Robin, "Why don't we go into Fraggle Rock?"

"Hmmm, well, okay", said Kermit, but then the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?", asked Kermit, who went to the door. He opened it, and saw the Sesame Street gang.

"Happy thanksgiving from Sesame Street!", said Big Bird.

"oh, hi, everybody", said Kermit, "Hello, Big Bird, Hello, Snuffy, hello, Grover, hello, Zoe, hello, Sherlock...."

"He didn't say hi to Elmo, yet?", said a sad Elmo.

"Don't be such a crybaby", said Benny.

"This is going to be a good thanksgiving", said Ernie, "I'm glad I didn't forget my rubber duckie."

"And I'm glad I didn;t forget my paper clips and bottle caps",s aid Bert, "I just hope they serve oatmeal along with the turkey."

"And me hope that they serve cookies with the turkey", said Cookie Monster.

Kermit was still saying "hi" to everybody, one at a time, but then he said, "I don't think I've ever met you before."

"oh, I am Abby Cadabby", said Abby Cadabby, "Do you want to see me use my magic?"

"NO!, said Telly, "Let's all just come inside."

Meanwhile, Fozzie and Emily had gotten on the plane to Canada.

"Well, we are on our way to canada, eh?", said Fozzie.

"Uh, son, please don't talk like a canadian untill we get there", said Emily.

"oh, okay, Mom", said Fozzie.

Statler and Waldorf just happened to be sitting behind them.

"Maybe he should speak canadian", said Statler, "He might be funnier that way!"

Statler and Waldorf laughed.

"Wh-what are you two doing here?", asked Fozzie.

"Oh, we decided to go on a vacation to canada while you Mupepts take a break from show buisness", said Waldorf.

"And so we can heckle canadian comedians such as Dan Akroyd, Dave Thomas, Martin Short, Steve Smith, Jim Carrey.....", said Statler.

"Hey, those are soem of my favorites", said Fozzie.

"Well, I guess now we know where he gets his humor", said Statler.

"yeah", said Waldorf, "In the little bears room!"

Statler and Waldorf then laughed.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 5

Bunsen and Beaker were at the hardware store, trying to get the bucket off of Beakers head.

"So, you can get buckets off of heads", Bunsen asked the clerk.

"Well, I've never tried it before", said the clerk, "But I can try it now."

The clerk took out a sledgehammer and started hiting the bucket, denting it but not getting it off of Beaker.

"Maybe I can shake it off", said the clerk, who put Beakers head into a can shaker. It was big enough to fit a bucket in. He turned it on, shaking Beaker.

"Arrgghhhhhh", said Beaker.

"Now what?", said Bunsen.

"Now we can just pull Beaker out", said the clerk, who proceeded to pull Beaker, but the shaking device was also pulled.

Eventually, they left the store.

"Well, maybe we can find another way to get it off your head", said Bunsen, who then spotted a vendor who was selling spicey sauces.

"Well, when we went to Disney World, that bucket got off your head thanks to soem spicey sauce. Let's give it another try", said Bunsen.

"Mee no....", said Beaker.

"We'd like to have some of that sauce, please", said Bunsen, who handed over some money.

Bunsen got the sauce and let Beaker eat some of the sauce. It was really hot, but it didn't make the bucket come off.

"Maybe I should give you more sauce", said Bunsen, who then bought two packs of spicey sauce. Beaker drank it both, and it caused the bucket to slightly shoot off his head, not going too much higher than Beakers head, and then falling back on Beakers head. Although it didn't go too high, it did get stuck just as hard.

Bunsen then bought 16 packs of sauce, and gave it all to Beaker. It was really spicey, but it got the bucket flying up into the air, probably going up into the clouds.

"oh, it's off! It's off!", said Bunsen.

"Mit's Moff! Mit's Moff!", said a happy Beaker.

"Oh, thank you", said Bunsen to the clerk.

"no, thank you", said the clerk, "I have now sold out and made a proffit."

The bucket then fell back onto Beakers head.

"Hmmm", thougth Bunsen, "Maybe from now on you should start walking out of the way."

"Beaker took Bunsens advice and staretd walking, not seeing where he was going, and Beaker fell down a manhole.

"oh, good grief", said Bunsen.

Back at the farmhouse....

"Well, it's great to see many of my Sesame Street friends again", said Kermit.

"Well, it is nice to see you again, Froggy", said Grover.

"What shall we do?", asked Biff.

"Why don't we all complain?", said Oscar.

"Or maybe we can put on a pageant", said Prairie dawn.

"I'll act in it", said Gladys the Cow.

"And I can count", said The Count.

The other Muppets then came back.

"Well, that was fun", said Janice.

"I bought eighteen things", said Miss Piggy.

"Oh, miss piggy! Miss Piggy!", said The Count, "I'd like to count it all!"

"Stalking all those ladies was fun!", said Leon.

"I had fun singing christmas carols", said Johnny.

"And I had fun beating them", said Sal.

"Well, now that everybody,e xcept Fozzie, is here",s aid Kermit, "let's all go to Fraggle Rock!"

BEAR

Reaction score
Cute idea and just in time for the big turkey day!:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 6

Kermit lead the Muppets into Fraggle Rock.

"Oh, this place looks scary", said Bean.

"I am scarred, too", said Telly.

Two honkers honked their noses.

"Come on, everybody", said Kermit, "It's not so scary in here."

"That is right!", said Grover, who then heard a noise and then screamed.

"I haven't seen any fraggles yet", said Snuffy, "Do they even exist?"

"Of course they exist", said Robin.

"I myself have solved many great Fraggle mysteries!", said Sherlock Hemlock.

"This looks like a great place to do construction work, right, Sully?", said Biff.

Sully nodded his head. A group of doozers then rode their machines past them. "Look, builders!", said Biff.

"Well, it's about time somebody appreciates us", said a Doozer.

Then, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, Boober, and Red all appeared.

"Hey, it's our friends, the frogs and their friends", said Mokey.

"Oh, wow", said Janice, "Like, Fraggles!"

"I just hope they don't upstage moi", said Miss Piggy.

Animal started chasing after Mokey and Red.

"WO-MEN! WO-MEN!", said Animal.

"Easy, Animal!", said Floyd.

"Oh, that beast is so scary", said Boober.

"Well, we've all come down to wish you a happy thankgsiving", said Kermit.

"What's thanksgiving?", asked Wembly.

"What's thanksgiving?!", said an outraged Sam, "Why, it's one of the most greatest american holidays, right along with Presidents Day, Independence Day, and Memorial Day!"

"What are those?", asked Red.

"Hey, would you like to join us for thanksgiving?", asked Kermit.

"Why, it would be an honor!", said Gobo.

"Oh, good", said Cookie Monster, who then saw some doozer constructions and ate some.

"Cookie!", said Prairie dawn, "You shouldn't eat those things!"

"Oh, it's all right", said Gobo, "The doozers don't care if we eat them", and then Gobo took some bites out of doozer constructions.

"Well, if they are okay to eat, then I'll join in!", said Sweetums, who then started to eat some. Animal, Boppity, Gloat, Doglion, and Mean Mama then started to join in the eating.

Meanwhile, Fozzie and Emily had arrived in canada.

"Well, that was a fast flight", said Fozzie.

"Well, we don't live that far away from canada", said Emily, "We could have easily took a train."

"Well, let's go to our hotel and unpack", said Fozzie.

"Oh, yeah", said Emily, "I knew I forgot something."

"What did you forget?", asked Fozzie.

"I only booked one hotel room, with one bed", said Emily, "You'll have to hide in my suitcase, and sleep in the closet."

Bunsen and Beaker had gotten back to the farmhouse. Beaker still had a bucket on his head, and was now covered in dirty sewer water, and soem sea weed.

"Well, Beaker, maybe one of our friends can get that bucket off of your head", said Bunsen.

They went into the farmhouse, and Bunsen sawCrazy Harry.

"Oh, Crazy Hary", said Bunsen, "Could you blow this bucket off of Beakers head?"

"Did somebody say blow off?", asked Crazy Harry, who then set off an explosion.

Minutes later, Crazy Harry had some sticks of dynamite put into the bucket, with wires tied to his plunger.

"I'll count backwards", said The Count, "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one! Blastoff!"

"Did somebody say blast off?", yelled Crazy Harry, who then pushed down his plunger. The bucket then shot off Beakers head and got stuck in the ceilling. However, Beakers head got scrunched into his body.

"Oh, Beaker", said Bunsen, "You're head is now stuck inside your body!"

Beaker made some sounds.

"Oh, I can help get his head out", said Bobo, who then got behind Beaker, put his arms around Beakers waist, and then pushed. Beakers head popped right up from isndie his body.

"Whew!", said a thankful Beaker. Unfortunately, the bucket got unstuck from the ceilling, and fell right back onto Beakers head, getting stuck again. Beaker sighed and fainted.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 7

The Amazing Mumford then tried to use magic to get the bucket off of Beakers head.

"I will wave my magic wand, and say the magic words, and it will get off", said Mumford, "A la peanut butter sandwhiches!"

However, instead of comming off, Beakers entire body got sucked into the bucket, and Beaker was now compeltely stuck.

Beaker made some struggling noises.

"Oh, Beaker, now your whole body is stuck", said Bunsen.

"This is going to be a great thanksgiving", said Oscar.

"I can get him out", said Abby Cadaby, "allerednic!"

Beakers body then shot out of the bucket, flying into the air.

"Oh, cool", observed Gonzo, "Maybe Beaker can be my partner."

"Hopefully the bucket will saty off his head for good", said Clifford.

However, Beaker fell, head first, into the bucket, and it was once again stuck on his head.

Meanwhile, in canada, Fozzie and Emily Bear decided to go to a canadian comedy club for dinner.

"Oh, this is great, ma" said Fozzie, "Having dinner and being able to watch some of canadas finest comedians!"

"Just don't heckle the comedians, son", said Emily.

They got to their seats and staretd watching.

"I think I'll have some back bacon and pizza", said Fozzie.

"I'll just have some honey soup", said Emily.

The emcee then came on-stage.

"May I have your attention, everyone!", said te emcee, "I don't know how to tell you this, but our scheduled group of coemdians got snowed in and can't make it."

The crowd started talking, all at once, groaning and making negativ ecomments.

"Is there a comedian wanna-be in the audience?", asked the emcee.

"Well, I'm a comedian", said Fozzie, "Will that be okay, instead of a wana-be?"

"Of course", said the emcee.

Fozzie came on-stage.

"Hey, hey, hey, eh!", said Fozzie, "I am Fozzie Bear, here live in canada, where they only pick the highest-classed comedians!"

The audience laughed.

"Oh, I said soemthing funny", said Fozzie.

"Yeah, and that's the onyl funny thing you'll ever say!", said Statler.

"You better quit while you are getting laughs!", said Waldorf.

"Okay, you two", said a security guard, "Beat it!" The guard took Statler and Waldorf outside of the comedy club.

"Wow!", said Fozzie, "They have better security than the theater I work at!"

The audience laughed really hard.

"You knwo, a funny thing happened on the way to canada", said Fozzie, "The plane wasn't terrorized!"

Everyone laughed really hard.

"Wow, I must be funnier in canada than in the United States of America", said Fozzie. The audience continued laughing.

After the show, the emcee approached Fozzie as he and his mother were to leave the building.

"wait, wait, wait! Fozzie Bear!", said the emcee, "You were really funny in there!"

"Oh, thank you", said Fozzie.

"How would you like to perform here, full-time?", asked the emcee, "Many of canadas finest comedians got their start here."

"Yes", said Emily Bear, "But he's already had a start."

"Yes, but not in canada", said the emcee.

"Well, I got more laughs here than I normally do at the Muppet Theater",s aid Fozzie, "I guess canadasn like me a lot better. I'll think about it."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 8

Fozzie and Emily went to their hotel room.

"Well, this is sooooo exciting!", said Fozzie, "I get to be a big name comedian!"

"Yes, that's great, Fozzie", said Emily, "But you might want to think about this."

"What's there to think about?", asked Fozzie, "I get what I've always wanted."

"Yes, but what about all your friends?", asked Emily, "Do you want to leave them behind?"

"I guess not", said Fozzie, "But then again, I don't think they ever really liekd me at all."

"How could you say that?", asked Emily.

"Weren't you paying attention?", asked Fozzie, "Anyway, goodnight!"

Fozzie went to bed.

"But son", said Emily, "Youa re supposed to sleep int he closet!"

"Big-name comedians don't sleep in closets", said Fozzie, "You can sleep in there."

Back at the farm house, the Muppets gathered in the backyard for another experiment to get the bucket off Beakers head. The Swedish Chef had a big trash can filled with hot sauce.

"I can't beleive they won't let me sleep in that can just so they can put hot sauce in it", groaned oscar.

"Me, too", groaned Grungetta.

"You can sleep in there after the sauce is drunk", said Elmo.

"Why don't you just sleep in there when the sauce is in there?", asked grungetta.

"Now, everybody", said Bunsen, "This big can is filled with extremely spicey sauc emade by The Swedish Chef. I will put this big sucking hose in there, and Beaker will drink it all untill that bucket gets off of his head."

"Me mee mee mee...", said Beaker, starting to think that maybe the bucket should stay on his head.

"Don't be silly, Beaker", saud Bunsen, "And to get it drunk faster, I will put this Muppet Labs Instant Sucking Device at the tip, so that it will automatically suck into your mouth. I'll demonstrate."

Bunsen put one end of the hose into the sucking device, and the other end in some water, and the water was instantly sucked out. The water hit Bean Bunny.

"Hey!", said Bean.

"Hay? Where?", said Buster.

"And now, to get the bucket off Beakers head",s aid Bunsen, who put the sucking device onto the hose, then put the hose into Beakers mouth, and then put the other end into the hot sauce. The hot sauce went through the hose fast. Beaker was struggling as the hot sauce went into his mouth, and after it all went in, Beaker sucked the hole hose. Steam started to come out of the bucket, as Beaker started to be like a rocket launcher. Finally, the bucket blasted off and high into the sky. Beakers face was red, and he was panting. He looked like he was in shock.

"Oh, no", said Beauregard, "it looks like he might be in trouble."

"Maybe I'd better call an ambulance", said Kermit.

"no!", said Boober, "I recognize this sympton from the Fraggle book of first aid. Basically, if one is in a state of shock from all that hot sauce, just leave the victim alone and he'll regain consiousness again within a few seconds.

"Okay", said Kermit.

They all stood back as Beaker just stood there, breathing. Finally, Beaker came out of shock.

"Mee mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh, Beaker", said Kermit, "You're well again".

However, the bucket fell back onto Beakers head.

"Maybe we should have moved him from his spot", said Janice.

"Well, we can all get the bucket off his head tomorrow", said Oscar.

"Yeah, let's all get to sleep", said Don Music.

"Beaker can just sleep with the bucket on his head, okay", said Pepe.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 9

It was the next morning. The Muppets were waking up and getting out of bed, or whereever they were sleeping.

Gonzo and Animal got down from their hangers.

"How, that was the best sleep I've had in awhile", said Gonzo, "I really should get myself a hanger."

"Yeahhhh", growled Animal.

Bean Bunny got out of a drawer.

"oh, that was not a very cute dream", said Bean, "Why did I ever abandon my family?"

Some Muppets had spent the night in Fraggle Rock, and had just gotten out of the Fraggle hole.

"That was a fun night", said Big Bird.

"Oh, yes, it was", said Snuffy.

"Fraggles!", said Alice Snuffleupagus.

"Elmo wants to go into Fraggle Rock again soon", said Elmo.

"Well, feel free to come back anytime", said Gobo.

"Yeah, we like to have visitors", said Red.

"I didn't sleep well in there", said The Newsman.

Everybody was getting ready for breakfast.

"Okay, everybody", said Grover, "What does everybody want for breakfast?"

"Me want some cookie juice", said Cookie Monster.

"I would like some oatmeal", said Bert.

"Can I have some cheese cereal?", asked Rizzo.

"I want some fresh porridge", said Baby Bear.

"And I want some cabbage juice", said Snuffy.

"I want some carrot juice", said Bean.

"Moi would like a big glass of coffee, with soem french toast, powder eggs, bacon, saussage, and some cinnimin rolls", said Miss Piggy.

"I WANT EVERYTHING!!!", said Animal, who then started to eat part of the table.

"Hey, cool it, Animal!", said Floyd.

"Yeah, you rully should consider going on a diet, fer sure!", said Janice.

"I reccommend that you don't eat any cymbols for a week",s aid Dr. Teeth.

Everybody started talking at once. Kermit came downstairs.

"Everybody's arguing already", sighed Kermit, "Will my life ever be normal?"

"I wonder the same thing", said Sam.

"Deer brukfght ordrs nuww been cooookkkood", said The Swedish Chef.

"Oh, you want me to give you the orders now?", said Grover.

"Excutly", said The swedish Chef.

"Wait a minute", said Kermit, "You can understand what he says?"

"Of course, froggy", said Grover, "in addition to beign a super hero, selling things door-to-door, operating an elevador, delivering mail, driving a taxi, being a flight attendant, and being a waiter, I am also a world traveler."

Bunsen and Beaker had then come down for breakfast.

"That was a fun night in the attic", said Bunsen.

"Mee mee mee", said Beaker, complaining.

"Oh, yes", said Bunsen, "I know that it is no fun to sleep with a bucket on your head."

Foo Foo then attacked Beaker.

"Lutur, I shool cok deer toorky",s aid The Swedish Chef.

"Oh, vonderful", said Dr. Strangepork, "I can't wait to have turkey!"

Meanwhile, up at Canada, in the hotel, Fozzie was in the bathroom, lookign at himself in the mirror and practicing his act.

"Hiya, hiya, hiya, eh!", said Fozzie, "Wocka Wocka, eh?"

Emily Bear was standing outside the bathroom door.

"Fozzie, you have been in that bathroom for forty three minutes", said Emily, "I've been waiting to use it for 27 minutes."

"Well, I'm still busy", said Fozzie, "I need to prepare for my act."

"You mean you hadn't been taking a shower?", asked Emily Bear.

"No, of course not, eh", said Fozzie, "Big name comedians don't have to wash up."

"Son, let me in!", said Emily.

"Oh, okay, mom", said Fozzie, who opened the door so ard that he slammed the door on his mother, schrooshing her.

Meanwhile, The Swedish Chef was working on the turkey.

"Nuw, yoo take derr tooky, and yoo pudt yoo hundf in der, and tuk de stuthung out", said The Swedish Chef, who started to take out the stuffing. Seymour and Pepe entered the room.

"So, I enjoy not having to cook anymore, okay", said Pepe.

"I would do anything to cook, or operate an elevador, or even be involved in the next Muppet production", said Seymour, "Why can't I be in From the Balcony?"

"Because you are a big baby, okay", said Pepe.

Seymour was watching the chef take the stuffing out of the turkey.

"Hey, chef!", said Seymour, "Weren't you just wearing a watch a few minutes ago?"

"Yuh, why?", asked The Swedish Chef.

"Because your watch is now off your hand", said Seymour.

The Swedish Chef noticed that he wasn't wearing a watch, and ecided to look for it by putting his head inside the turkey. However, his head got stuck inside the turkey.

"Hulp! Hulp!", said The Swedish Chef.

Beaker, witht he bucket still on his head, came into the kitchen, and bumped into The Swedish Chef.

"Aaaahhhh", screamed the two.

"h, buker, my tuork stuck onmy heed!", said The Swedish Chef.

"Mee mee mee mucket mee mee me mead", said Beaker.

Cookie Monster came in and saw that The Swedish Chef had turkey on his head.

"oh, that enormous turkey!", said Cookie Monster.

"Hulp!", said The Swedish Chef.

"Oh, don't mind if me do", said Cookie Monster, who then bit into the turkey, eating around The Swedish Chefs head untill the chef no longer had a turkey stuck to his head.

"Oh, thunk you, thunk you", said The Swedish Chef.

"Oh, no prblem", said Cookie Monster, who then burped.

"Mo, mee mee mee mee!!", said Beaker, asking Cookie Monster to eat his bucket.

"Oh, me so sorry", said Cookie Monster, "But if me eat bucket when on your head, me might accidently eat your head off."