A Muppet Party!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Ok... it's been years and years since I've been here (and now that I'm back I'm thinking why in the **** did I ever leave!)

The Muppets still are... and will always be so special in my heart! The new Muppets Movie was so absolutely fabulous... I loved it so much! I have to say I do think it's the best ever!! It's made me very happy to see the Muppets back in the spotlight again like they deserve!

So anyway.. with my love of all things Henson... I recently made a special party page for anyone wanting to have a Muppets Themed Party. It's filled with heaps of ideas, free printable stuff, party ware + so much more. I know there's no where else on the internet it would be appreciated more than here!

http://www.squidoo.com/muppets-party-ideas

I hope many of you find it very helpful and at least entertaining! I spent a massive amount of time putting it together and I hope it's a helpful resource to many!!

That's all Muppet Fans!!

Pip :cluck::rolleyes::sing::scary::drool::jim::coy:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Hah -- great stuff!! I'm actually helping host a Muppet party soon, where we'll be watching the new movie (for the first time, for a few guests) and have been seeking Muppet party goods. Not going to the UK for 'em, but hey, nice to know they exist! I remember having a Kermit birthday when I was, hmm, 6 or 7? and everything had Kermit on it... fabulous! Thanks for posting this!

--------------