A new life fer me!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I've moved! WOO-HOOOO!! :zany:

Yep, I got me a brand new job, brand new apartment, brand new "big city" life (Louisville---wow, a "ci-tee"!)---now I know how Tony Danza 'n Mary Tyler Moore feel! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :big_grin:

That's why I've been gone for about the last week---stayed at Mommy 'n Daddy Byron's durin' trainin' week, 'n their 'puter is soooooo slow that I did barely any online stuff---and was so tired anyway (I trained 1st shift, but will work 2nd).

But I'm lovin' this new life so far (my area doesn't actually look like the "ci-tee", it's so great!), love the new apartment, there are stores 'n restaurants, like, right there, I'll work with one o' my best friends 3 nights a week I've known for 16 years, an aunt of mine works on the exact same street (!), and I'm closer to Mom's side o' the fam'ly than I've ever been!

*flails Kermit arms* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

:smile:

Pino

Reaction score
Great hey!
I live also in an appartment and here its also like sesame street... everyone hangs out the balcony to talk and we sit on the streetin the summer.
That is the thing I miss most when we move to a house (next week)
Now I turn into mr Rodgers!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Sounds swell man, yay for you! I grew up in a big town so I know what that kind of life is like, though currently I live in the sticks... :frown: Wish I didn't. Anyways I bet you'll really enjoy the city life!

anathema

Reaction score
Ok folks, please put your hands together for...

The Bum Formerly Known as "Unemployed"!

Beebers

Reaction score
But does the fair city of Louisville know about your sock situation? Were they warned? Terror Level: Severe.

:concern: :eek: :concern:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*laughs* Terror Alert: Yellow, except for a small suburb or Louisville.

great job byron! *does dance*

nevermind...that didn't work out

Whatever

Reaction score
Hey Byron, you aren't too far from me now! I live in Evansville, IN, I've been told it's half an hour from Louisville!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! I'm glad things are finally going your way, Byron! You're a great guy and deserve great things!!