1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A new puppet is born - Flo

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by davidmartiste, Apr 21, 2011.

1. davidmartiste Member

I'm finishing up the production on my first public show "Helping Drew". It's an anti-bullying puppet musical which will be available for K-5 elementary school assemblies.

I was very excited with the final build of the school principal which was also my first venture into dyeing antron fleece. It was a very enjoyable build from start to finish and I documented some of the final process here in my blog.

Enjoy!
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Nice Puppet David, luv the facial features. Actually I think they all look good what you have so far. That's a great idea for a school assembly. I hope it goes well.
  3. davidmartiste Member

Thanks GH. I'm learning new things every build so, I feel they are getting better as time goes on. It's been a great experience and there's already a lot of interest generated for the anti-bullying program. It's been a dream to make a living as a puppeteer and it's amazing to be taking these first few steps.