A new quiz for you

Beauregard

Reaction score
31)What are your hobbies? Writing

34)What is you favorite classic movie? Doctor Doolittle

38)What are your favorite pizza toppings? Pinapple and ham!

42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them? Yes, no.

43)Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.

44)What is your middle name? None of your beeswax

45)Can you write backwards? Yes.

47)Do you like to play strategy games? Chess, and Mancalla.

50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part? I like the trapeeze, and sometimes (very occasionaly) the clowns.
51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could? Yes. I would be a clown, and trapeeze, maybe work with animals a bit.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
1)Is your look at life,glass half empty(negative),or glass half full(positive)?depends on my mood, a lot of times half empty but right now half full
2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing? Italy, I've totally always wanted to go there
3)What is your favorite song? Imagine from John Lennon
4)What is your favorite musical group? Dropkick Murphys
5)Who is your favorite artist? probably Brian Froud his work with Dark Crystal and Labyrinth is amazing
6)Can you play an instrument(s)? I used to play trombone but it's been a while
7)What is/was your favorite subject in school? psychology
8)What is your favorite comic strip? Garfield
9)If you could be a super hero,what powers would you have? I don't know maybe see the future
10)Have you read Alice in Wonderland?If so,what character can you identify yourself with? no
11)Do you drink tea?coffee?If so,what sweetners do you add,if any? I don't like tea but coffee I'll drink if it's a frappiccino or something totally sweet like that
12)Have you ever read philosophy? no
13)Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country?If so,where? Florida, New York, Colorado and Utah
14)Do you like to write?If so,what kind of writing do you do? yes nothing specific though just stuff for fun
15)What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with? I've found I identify most with the Fraggles mostly Wembly and some Boober
16)Do you eat breakfast? yes, a cocoa puff milk and cereal bar
17)Do you exercise? no but I work at a day care center with 2 year olds so that should count for something
18)Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people? no I'm very shy
19)Do you wish on stars? sometimes
20)What is your favorite candy? Snickers almond and Cadburry eggs
21)What kind of ice-cream sundae do you like? turtle
22)Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum? no never been a very good bubble blower
23)Do you know other languages,besides English? I took german in high school but hardly remember anything
24)Do you look at clouds,and think of what design they look like? yes
25)Do you watch the stars at night,when they're visible? sometimes my fiancee has gotten me more into it
26)Does your mood change when the full moon is out? no unless I just don't realize it
27)Do you keep a journal or a diary?Do you write in it often? yes but I don't write in it as much as I'd like to
28)Can you eat spicy food? yes but it totally puts my mouth on fire
29)Can you cook or bake? kind of I'm trying to learn so I can be a great cook for my future kids
30)Do you collect things?If so,what do you collect? just Muppet stuff
31)What are your hobbies? I don't know just hanging out I guess
32)Can you draw? I wish
33)Do you have any food allergies? no
34)What is you favorite classic movie? Wizard of Oz
35)Do you like foreign movies? no I so hate having to read subtitles
36)Do you like the old black & white films?If so,which is/are your favorite(s)? never been too into them but I do like it's a Wonderful Life
37)Do you fall asleep right away,or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep? no ritual but it does take me forever to fall asleep
38)What are your favorite pizza toppings? vegetables
39)Have you been to Disney World?If so,how many times?Your favorite attraction?Least Favorite? yes once I'm going again this summer though :excited: my faves were Muppet 3-D and Splash Mountain I didn't like how crowded it was
40)Do you have a photographic memory? not at all
41)Can you bend your thumb to your wrist? yuck
42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them? I did in middle school and so hated it
43)Are you a morning person or a night person? night but I work early so I don't usually make it very late anymore
44)What is your middle name? Elizabeth
45)Can you write backwards? no
46)Can you use/write with both hands? mot at all
47)Do you like to play strategy games:mah jong,chess? I've never played any of those types of games
48)Do you belong to any other chat forums online?If so,which ones? no Muppet Central is my one and only
49)Do you like watching parades? most of them they bring back memories of my childhood on 4th of July
50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part? not really I've always felt sorry for the animals :sympathy:
51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could?What would you do? can't say I've ever wanted to
I made it! That was like way fun :flirt:

buckshot

Reaction score
since i don't have a ton of time, i cut out the questions that i answered "no" to or ones i couldn't think of answers for...

1)Is your look at life,glass half empty(negative),or glass half full(positive)? very full
2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing? at home asleep
5)Who is your favorite artist? ralph steadman, mark ryden, joe sorren...
6)Can you play an instrument(s)? yes i can
7)What is/was your favorite subject in school? math & art
9)If you could be a super hero,what powers would you have? all of superman's
11)Do you drink tea?coffee?If so,what sweetners do you add,if any? yes, yes, sugar
12)Have you ever read philosophy? yes
13)Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country?If so,where? yes...all over the US, some of Canada
15)What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with? kermit
17)Do you exercise? sometimes
18)Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people? don't mind
20)What is your favorite candy? lemonheads
22)Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum? yes
23)Do you know other languages,besides English? some spanish
25)Do you watch the stars at night,when they're visible? sometimes
28)Can you eat spicy food? yes...mmm...spicey food
29)Can you cook or bake? yes, both
31)What are your hobbies? music, art, sleeping
37)Do you fall asleep right away,or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep? i lay there and think about songs until i'm out
38)What are your favorite pizza toppings? mushrooms
42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them? yes, no
43)Are you a morning person or a night person? night
44)What is your middle name? thomas
45)Can you write backwards? yes
46)Can you use/write with both hands? very poorly w/ left
47)Do you like to play strategy games:mah jong,chess? yes
50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part? yes...clowns
51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could?What would you do? sure...clown

*ppphew* :big_grin:

McFraggle

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Hiya.I thought I'd make another quiz,to find out more about MC members personalities. :smile:

1)Is your look at life,glass half empty(negative),or glass half full(positive)? I try to look at it as half full, but that is sometimes hard.
2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing? Orlando, Florida going to Disney World.
3)What is your favorite song? Seal, "Kiss From A Rose"
4)What is your favorite musical group? Fleetwood Mac
5)Who is your favorite artist? Renoir
6)Can you play an instrument(s)? Yes, Kazoo
7)What is/was your favorite subject in school? History
8)What is your favorite comic strip? Get Fuzzy
9)If you could be a super hero,what powers would you have? Shooting laser beams
10)Have you read Alice in Wonderland?If so,what character can you identify yourself with? The Rabbit
11)Do you drink tea?coffee?If so,what sweetners do you add,if any? Iced tea, Sweet n' Low.
12)Have you ever read philosophy? No
13)Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country?If so,where? Out of the state, all over the place (South, West, East, North). Out of the country, Bahamas and Canada.
14)Do you like to write?If so,what kind of writing do you do? Yes, opinionated writing.
15)What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with? Kermit, Rowlf, Fozzie, Gonzo, etc.
16)Do you eat breakfast? Sometimes
17)Do you exercise? Sometimes
18)Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people? I would rather be speaking in front of a smaller group.
19)Do you wish on stars? Once in a while
20)What is your favorite candy? Twix and cookies
21)What kind of ice-cream sundae do you like? Hot Fudge
22)Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum? Yes
23)Do you know other languages,besides English? Some French
24)Do you look at clouds,and think of what design they look like? Yes
25)Do you watch the stars at night,when they're visible? Yes
26)Does your mood change when the full moon is out? Yes
27)Do you keep a journal or a diary?Do you write in it often? No
28)Can you eat spicy food? Some, not all.
29)Can you cook or bake? A little.
30)Do you collect things?If so,what do you collect? Figures, Books, Movies.
31)What are your hobbies? Critiquing the world around me.
32)Can you draw? Yes, but sometimes it is better than others.
33)Do you have any food allergies? No
34)What is you favorite classic movie? Wizard of Oz
35)Do you like foreign movies? Not really.
36)Do you like the old black & white films?If so,which is/are your favorite(s)? Some, but I don't really have any favorites.
37)Do you fall asleep right away,or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep? Usually right away.
38)What are your favorite pizza toppings? Supreme, baby!
39)Have you been to Disney World?If so,how many times?Your favorite attraction?Least Favorite? Yes, 3 trips, Favorite: Star Tours, Space Mountain, MuppetVision, Big Thunder. Don't Really have a least favorite.
40)Do you have a photographic memory? Yes
41)Can you bend your thumb to your wrist? Almost
42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them? No
43)Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person.
44)What is your middle name? Scott
45)Can you write backwards? Yes
46)Can you use/write with both hands? No
47)Do you like to play strategy games:mah jong,chess? Not really.
48)Do you belong to any other chat forums online?If so,which ones? Member, but don't go to them as much as I do here.
49)Do you like watching parades? Me wike parades.
50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part? Yes, the elephants and tigers.
51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could?What would you do?
No, I have better things to do with my spare time. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
1)Is your look at life,glass half empty(negative),or glass half full(positive)? Usually at least three-quarters full

2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing? I would be at the state lottery office, redeeming my multi-million-dollar ticket.

3)What is your favorite song? Hey Jude

4)What is your favorite musical group? Weird Al Yankovic, and his band

5)Who is your favorite artist? Jim Henson.

6)Can you play an instrument(s)? Some guitar.

7)What is/was your favorite subject in school? English.

8)What is your favorite comic strip? Garfield.

9)If you could be a super hero,what powers would you have? All of Superman's powers. Or maybe Jedi powers. No, probably Superman's.

10)Have you read Alice in Wonderland?If so,what character can you identify yourself with? I've read it and taught it. I identify most with the Mad Hatter, except that I'm not mad, and not much hatter than most people.

11)Do you drink tea?coffee?If so,what sweetners do you add,if any? I drink both, and I never add sweetners (or milk).

12)Have you ever read philosophy? Has anyone ever truly read philosophy? (Ok, yes I have).

13)Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country?If so,where? I've been to about half the states, including Alaska and Hawaii. I've been to Venezuela, Mexico, Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France, Russia, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and maybe another country or two.

14)Do you like to write?If so,what kind of writing do you do? Yes, I love to write. I've written lots of academic stuff, but also poetry (rhyming stuff for kids), a short story or two, and lots of random ideas that will become something someday.

15)What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with? Fozzie.

16)Do you eat breakfast? Everyday--sometimes I even go in for "second breakfast."

17)Do you exercise? Yes. I try to walk quite a bit, and I also do push-ups, sit-ups, and that general kind of thing.

18)Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people? I'm okay with it. I love it when I'm teaching.

19)Do you wish on stars? Yes. And on eyelashes, necklace clasps, and anything else that catches my fancy.

20)What is your favorite candy? Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.

21)What kind of ice-cream sundae do you like? What kind ya got?

22)Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum? I haven't had gum in a long time, but yes I can.

23)Do you know other languages,besides English? French, a teeny bit of Italian, a teenier bit of Klingon.

24)Do you look at clouds,and think of what design they look like? Yuppers!

25)Do you watch the stars at night,when they're visible? Sometimes.

26)Does your mood change when the full moon is out? I don't think so, but it sure is pretty.

27)Do you keep a journal or a diary?Do you write in it often? I keep an idea-journal, and I write in it when the spirit moves me.

28)Can you eat spicy food? Can and will.

29)Can you cook or bake? Yes, some of each.

30)Do you collect things?If so,what do you collect? Lots of stuff. Toys, comics, Mad Magazine, used to collect pins, used to collect lots of other stuff too.

31)What are your hobbies? Singing, writing.

32)Can you draw? Yes, but not really well.

33)Do you have any food allergies? No, but lots of environmental ones.

34)What is you favorite classic movie? Oh, probably "The Wizard of Oz."

35)Do you like foreign movies? If they're good.

36)Do you like the old black & white films?If so,which is/are your favorite(s)? Sure, why not? Love "Casablanca" and "The Maltese Falcon."

37)Do you fall asleep right away,or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep? I can usually fall asleep right away, but if I'm having trouble I count backwards from some big number, trying to take more time between each one.

38)What are your favorite pizza toppings? Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, pineapple.

39)Have you been to Disney World?If so,how many times?Your favorite attraction?Least Favorite? Many many times. Don't make me count. I love most of the attractions. My sentimental favorite has always been "The Country Bear Jamboree." I don't know if I have a least-favorite. Maybe the magical attraction known as "The Line for Space Mountain."

40)Do you have a photographic memory? Technically, no, but I have a great memory.

41)Can you bend your thumb to your wrist? Dear Lord, no!

42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them? No, I didn't have them, but yes, I liked wearing them.

43)Are you a morning person or a night person? Either way.

44)What is your middle name? James

45)Can you write backwards? Let's see... "backwards" Yup, I still got it!

46)Can you use/write with both hands? I can use both, but it looks horrible when I write with my left.

47)Do you like to play strategy games:mah jong,chess? I've never really tried.

48)Do you belong to any other chat forums online?If so,which ones? No, you guys are my only one!

49)Do you like watching parades? Yes, I sure do.

50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part? Yes--I like the big cats.

51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could?What would you do? I don't think I would, but if I did I would definitely be a big cat. :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
1)Is your look at life,glass half empty(negative),or glass half full(positive)?
Neither, I'm drinking from a cup.
2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing?
Home, sleeping; it's raining outside and that helps in this decision.
3)What is your favorite song?
Soul man.
4)What isyour favorite musical group?
The Blues Brothers, EM Band, Matchbox 20
5)Who is your favorite artist?
Charles M. Schulz
6)Can you play an instrument(s)?
Harmonica
7)What is/was your favorite subject in school?
Art if it was available; otherwise english
8)What is your favorite comic strip?
Peanuts
9)If you could be a super hero,what powers would you have?
See Superman; however, I'd want to look like Tom Welling.
10)Have you read Alice in Wonderland?If so,what character can you identify yourself with?
None of them; I kept falling asleep.
11)Do you drink tea?coffee?If so,what sweetners do you add,if any?
Tea, sugar.
12)Have you ever read philosophy?
Took a course in it in college.
13)Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country?If so,where?
The Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, and one of the little ones...I'm geographically inadvanced.
14)Do you like to write?If so,what kind of writing do you do?
Short stories, comics, scripts.
15)What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with?
Fozzie, Cookie, Grover, Kermit
16)Do you eat breakfast?
Sometimes--when there's enough money to buy food.
17)Do you exercise?
I run...from a lot of things...
18)Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people?
No, that's why I do puppetry.
19)Do you wish on stars?
Not since the lottery became available in Tennessee
20)What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate anything
21)What kind of ice-cream sundae do you like?
Chocoalte anything
22)Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum?
If I could do that, I wouldn't be workign here.
23)Do you know other languages,besides English?
Je ne suis parle en francais. Comment allez vous?
24)Do you look at clouds,and think of what design they look like?
Yeah, as long as they aren't raining on me, like outside today.
25)Do you watch the stars at night,when they're visible?
Yeah, but they don't do much.
26)Does your mood change when the full moon is out?
Arwooooooooooo! Woof.
27)Do you keep a journal or a diary?Do you write in it often?
No, and no.
28)Can you eat spicy food?
HOT WINGS! YES!!!
29)Can you cook or bake?
Certainly.
30)Do you collect things?If so,what do you collect?
Too much to list, mainly Blues Brothers, Ghsotbusters, Muppets, and Peanuts.
31)What are your hobbies?
Cartooning, Puppetry, Blues, and Paranormal Research
32)Can you draw?
See hobbies.
33)Do you have any food allergies?
I'm lactose intolerant; hold your nose!
34)What is you favorite classic movie?
Psycho
35)Do you like foreign movies?
As long as them little letters show up at the bottom of the screen.
36)Do you like the old black & white films?If so,which is/are your favorite(s)?
Yes, See 34
37)Do you fall asleep right away,or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep?
I'm an insomniac, and I have to wait until I'm VERY VERY VERY sleepy before I can fall asleep.
38)What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Not anchovies.
39)Have you been to Disney World?If so,how many times?Your favorite attraction?Least Favorite?
A few times in my life, likely never again; I loved TOwer of Terror and Muppets 3D; hated Space Mountain.
40)Do you have a photographic memory?
I forgot the question
41)Can you bend your thumb to your wrist?
If I break it, yeah.
42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them?
No, and no.
43)Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm a person all day long, unfortunately.
44)What is your middle name?
Lillywhite
45)Can you write backwards?
.wonk t'nod I
46)Can you use/write with both hands?
barely.
47)Do you like to play strategy games:mah jong,chess?
No.
48)Do you belong to any other chat forums online?If so,which ones?
www.ghostbustershq.com
www.toughpigs.com
www.suspiciousmindtricks.com
www.midsouthcartoonists.com
www.palisadestoys.com
www.nightmarez.org
49)Do you like watching parades?
Yeah, being in them is more fun.
50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part?
Been once long, long ago. I think it was when that elephant went nuts and ran through the crowd impaling a few on its tusk. It was awesome, but I heard they didn't do that act after that.
51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could?What would you do?
No, but probably be a dumb clown because I'm not very bright.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
[x] Is your look at life, glass half empty (negative), or glass half full (positive)?
I try to keep the glass half full, but sometimes the balance goes off kilter for a while.

[x] If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be & what would you be doing?
I'd be visiting Ireland, shopping and taking bucket loads of pictures.

[x] What is your favorite song?
Currently, it's 'World of Make Believe' by Within Temptation.

[x] What is your favorite musical group?
Evanescence, all the way.

[x] Who is your favorite artist?
Musically, it's a tie between Enya and Hayley Westenra.

[x] Can you play an instrument(s)?
I've always wanted to play the oboe but, alas, no.

[x] What is/was your favorite subject in school?
English Literature.

[x] What is your favorite comic strip?
The Peanuts.

[x] If you could be a super hero, what powers would you have?
I'd be an X-Men mutant with the power to control the weather, pass through solid matter, read the mind and transform into a wolf at will. And, of course, I'd need a sidekick. Ice Man, maybe? :wink:

[x] Have you read Alice in Wonderland? If so, what character can you identify yourself with?
Yes. The Cheshire Cat. -grin-

[x] Do you drink tea? coffee? If so, what sweetners do you add, if any?
I'm a tea w/ sugar drinker.

[x] Have you ever read philosophy?
-nods- I actually took two full courses of Philosophy in college.

[x] Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country? If so, where?
Nope.

[x] Do you like to write? If so, what kind of writing do you do?
Yes. I specialise in creative writing of the fictional kind as well as enjoy writing freestyle poetry.

[x] What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with?
I think of myself as a mix of Mokey Fraggle, Gonzo and Bean Bunny.

[x] Do you eat breakfast?
Sometimes.

[x] Do you exercise?
Fifteen minutes after every meal.

[x] Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people?
Never.

[x] Do you wish on stars?
No, but I wish on the moon.

[x] What is your favorite candy?
Snickers, Goobers, Baby Ruth, Peanut M&Ms... Anything with nuts, really.

[x] What kind of ice-cream sundae do you like?
Chocolate fudge sundaes topped with walnuts are nice.

[x] Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum?
Nope. Never mastered the art.

[x] Do you know other languages, besides English?
I dabble in Japanese, German, Italian, Chinese and Gaelic.

[x] Do you look at clouds, and think of what design they look like?
All the time.

[x] Do you watch the stars at night, when they're visible?
Often.

[x] Does your mood change when the full moon is out?
No.

[x] Do you keep a journal or a diary? Do you write in it often?
Yes and Yes.

[x] Can you eat spicey food?
-nods- As long as it's not overly spicey.

[x] Can you cook or bake?
I can pretty well, although I've come close to burning down the kitchen once or twice... -sheepish grin-

[x] Do you collect things? If so, what do you collect?
Yes. Mostly, I collect theatre memorabilia such as playbills, recordings, brochures, etc.

[x] What are your hobbies?
Listening to music, reading, writing, surfing the internet, going to Broadway shows every chance I get, etc.

[x] Can you draw?
Very badly. :stick_out_tongue:

[x] Do you have any food allergies?
No.

[x] What is your favorite classic movie?
Home Alone.

[x] Do you like foreign movies?
Sure, as long as there's subtitles.

[x] Do you like the old black & white films? If so,which is/are your favorite(s)?
Nope.

[x] Do you fall asleep right away, or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep?
I usually drift off pretty quickly.

[x] What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Sausage, Mushroom and Extra Cheese.

[x] Have you been to Disney World? If so, how many times? Your favorite attraction? Least Favorite?
Nope, never. I was a deprived child. :stick_out_tongue: LoL.

[x] Do you have a photographic memory?
Yes.

[x] Can you bend your thumb to your wrist?
Just about.

[x] Have you had orthodontic braces? If so, did you like wearing them?
Nope.

[x] Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person.

[x] What is your middle name?
Ann.

[x] Can you write backwards?
Maybe if I try really hard...

[x] Can you use/write with both hands?
Nope. Just my left one.

[x] Do you like to play strategy games: mah jong, chess?
Yes.

[x] Do you belong to any other chat forums online? If so, which ones?
Yes. A few musical theatre ones.

[x] Do you like watching parades?
Sure.

[x] Do you like the circus? If so, what is your favorite part?
I'm more into Cirque du Soleil types. I love all acts that have to do with contortion and the cerceaux [aerial hoops].

[x] Would you run away and join the circus, if you could? What would you do?
God, yes. If I had gymnastic skills, I'd be up there on the aerial hoops.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
1)Is your look at life,glass half empty(negative),or glass half full(positive)? If I drink it, it'll be completely empty.

2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing? In Oklahoma with Sarah.

3)What is your favorite song? Imagine by John Lennon; Rainbow Connection by Paul Williams; Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce

4)What is your favorite musical group? Barenaked Ladies

5)Who is your favorite artist? Weird Al Yankovic

6)Can you play an instrument(s)? Not really

7)What is/was your favorite subject in school? Lunch.

8)What is your favorite comic strip? Bloom County

9)If you could be a super hero,what powers would you have? Super weight losing ability.

10)Have you read Alice in Wonderland? If so,what character can you identify yourself with? Yes, I think I identify most with the doormouse... I like sleep.

11)Do you drink tea? coffee? If so,what sweetners do you add,if any? No, I drink neither.

12)Have you ever read philosophy? I don't think so.

13)Have you &/or your family travelled out of state or out of the country? If so, where? Washington D.C.; passing through Pennsylvania and New Jersey; Massacheussettes; North Carolina.

14)Do you like to write? If so,what kind of writing do you do? Writing is a chore I have to do to get to the dessert of being able to direct and perform.

15)What Muppet(s) personality do you most identify with? Kermit the Frog

16)Do you eat breakfast? Occasionally

17)Do you exercise? Occasionally

18)Do you like speaking in front of a large group of people? Not really, but I do

19)Do you wish on stars? No.

20)What is your favorite candy? Three Musketeers; Mounds

21)What kind of ice-cream sundae do you like? upside-down banana split

22)Can you blow double-bubbles with bubble-gum? No.

23)Do you know other languages,besides English? Nope.

24)Do you look at clouds,and think of what design they look like? Yes.

25)Do you watch the stars at night,when they're visible? Of course.

26)Does your mood change when the full moon is out? No.

27)Do you keep a journal or a diary?Do you write in it often? No

28)Can you eat spicy food? Yes.

29)Can you cook or bake? Yes.

30)Do you collect things? If so,what do you collect? I collect some Muppet stuff.

31)What are your hobbies? Puppetry, puppet-building, film-making.

32)Can you draw? Yes.

33)Do you have any food allergies? Yup. Strawberries, shellfish, peanuts.

34)What is you favorite classic movie? Citizen Kane; Singin' in the Rain; My Fair Lady

35)Do you like foreign movies? Never seen one.

36)Do you like the old black & white films?If so,which is/are your favorite(s)? Yeah. The one I can remember is Flying Deuces.

37)Do you fall asleep right away,or do you have a ritual to help you to sleep? toss and turn until I fall asleep... have cried myself to sleep.

38)What are your favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and the occasional bacon

39)Have you been to Disney World?If so,how many times?Your favorite attraction?Least Favorite? Never been there.

40)Do you have a photographic memory? Depends... what was the question?

41)Can you bend your thumb to your wrist? Nope.

42)Have you had orthodontic braces?If so,did you like wearing them? Nope.

43)Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

44)What is your middle name? Harding

45)Can you write backwards? Never tried.

46)Can you use/write with both hands? depends.

47)Do you like to play strategy games:mah jong,chess? Soemtimes

48)Do you belong to any other chat forums online?If so,which ones? Tough Pigs occasionally, but not much.

49)Do you like watching parades? Depends on how good it is.

50)Do you like the circus?If so,what is your favorite part? No, I don't. Clowns scare me

51)Would you runaway and join the circus,if you could?What would you do? Never.

Am I done yet?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
2)If you could be anywhere in the world right now,where would you be & what would you be doing? In Oklahoma with Sarah.
Awwwwwwwww :flirt: :flirt:

3)What is your favorite song? Imagine by John Lennon; Rainbow Connection by Paul Williams; Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
GREAT songs. :smile:
Erin