A note on Uncle Deadly

Saironi

Reaction score
During the goodnights for Twiggy, Deadly appears trying to take her place as the guest, and Kermit doesn't seem as terrified of the dragon-like fiend as he was before. Is it possible to two of them worked out a type of deal that Deadly could perform with the cast if he stopped trying to scare them all away?

Reason it may; Deadly comments, "That may have been one of my greatest performances in my entire career" after scaring the wits out of everyone who believed he was real.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
yea then we see him see him singing with the muppet players in the next episode "I hear singing but there's no one there!" hehe:sing:

Timotheus

Reaction score
Is it possible to two of them worked out a type of deal that Deadly could perform with the cast if he stopped trying to scare them all away?
That makes sense. For some reason I don't think out those sort of things as much, but it makes sense. (Or maybe they just put up with him..."Well, everybody else around here is a bit of a loon, what harm could one more do?"...)

giovannii

Reaction score
i dunno why they called him Uncle Deadly.
I still think referring to him as "The Phantom Of The Muppet Theatre" is a more logical name.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Saironi said:
During the goodnights for Twiggy, Deadly appears trying to take her place as the guest, and Kermit doesn't seem as terrified of the dragon-like fiend as he was before. Is it possible to two of them worked out a type of deal that Deadly could perform with the cast if he stopped trying to scare them all away?

Reason it may; Deadly comments, "That may have been one of my greatest performances in my entire career" after scaring the wits out of everyone who believed he was real.
Works for me!:wink: