1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A Poem is Written...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

And it's been subjected to the world! Copy and paste this addy or whatever it is you do with it and go check out my poem!

http://www.poetry.com/Publications/display.asp?ID=P4321565&BN=999&PN=1

It'll be published in a book soon, which will be made available through their website. Or, heck, just print that off...it's the only thing I'll have in that book anyhow.

Later,
    Foz le Kev de Mule
  2. Fozzie Bear

Hi, Dude,

Thanks for posting--I'd forgot about this ol' thread! I tried having music penned to it twice by folks, but nobody is getting the feeling of the song correct. Needs to be something more of a ballad for my characters to perform to, but I'm not hearing it yet.

There was a third guy who hit it on the head, but he didn't finish and I gave up on him. It was perfect, though.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Nah, hopefully one day I'll run into a good musician who can make it work out.
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yikes, Kev, I can't believe you were ignored the first time around!
    :sympathy:
    Maybe it was just overlooked. Either way, it was beautiful! I tried to sing a melody to it, but got stuck about halfway through.
    :)
    :sing:
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Good grief...the poet's a bear!
    (Seriously..I loved it Kev:) )
  6. Fozzie Bear

"No, he's a-not, he's a-wearin' a neck-a-tie!" :o

Thanks for liking it, gang.
  7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member