1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A puppet in 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Buck-Beaver, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

So I'm kinda behind with my puppet building and I got an unexpected break fro my freelance work so I decided to challenge myself to build one of the puppets in 48 hours. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to try.

I'll be posting updates and pics in my blog every few hours as work progresses. There's some initial stuff up there right now and I should have the first update posted around 4 pm EST.

Take a peek if you're interested/curious.
  2. leliebel

leliebel New Member

*g\drags a crate of red bull onto the forum*

Here, you'll probably be needing that.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Red Bull, and a pound of sugar...
  4. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

ya'll are too funny.
  5. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Here's the IV & cart, now who's gonna stick him with this? (holding up huge needle attached to hose)
  6. Buck-Beaver

Not gonna make it. :( I got hit with some unexpected "real work" and haven't even started patterning his fleece out (it's 10:40 pm right now). It was still an interesting experiment. I'll post pics of what ever I get done tonight before I got to bed. I'm out of town over the weekend, but I'll also post pics when Bluie is finished next week.
  7. leliebel

leliebel New Member

Aaaaah *hugs* good luck
  8. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

AWWwww, Buck, we still love ya! :flirt:
  9. Fozzie Bear

Still, it was a valiant attempt! You got more done than I do in 48 hours. If you want to REALLY impress us, do it during the tv show 48 Hours!!
  10. Buck-Beaver

Just to prove Murphy's Law was in full effect...I couldn't even post to the blog last night because of computer problems. Going out of town for the weekend, but I'll have stuff posted Monday or Tuesday...
  11. Fozzie Bear

I'd say use mental telepathy and send it down here to me, but I'm wearing my tin-foil cap to keep the government from tapping into my brain waves with microwaves.

Time for breakfast, and I'm going to nuke a weenie and cheese.
  12. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

*GASPS!* He read my mind!:eek:
  13. Fozzie Bear

OH NO!! What information must the government know about me now, then? This stoopit tin foil hat don't work!!

Hey...Buck dyes his fleece with his HANDS?? How do you do that??
  14. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Smurf power.... can't you tell, hense the blue fabric. ;)

Althought, his hands did look kinda WHITE to me.... must be the Canadian blood. :zany:
  15. Fozzie Bear

OH! I want to be Canadian, then! I love blue. I'd love to be a blue blooded individual. But, can't I stay in America and still have blue blood? I'd be a blue blooded American, then.

Hmm.

But, I'd also like to keep the red and white blood cells, so I can be Red, White, and Blue Blooded American!

SMURF POWER!