A question about Clementine

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Well, it's been a while since I've heard any of Clementine's voices, but I guess you're right. Camille did start performing on the show in the late 80s and I haven't seen a lot of episodes around that time. I wish I could find sound files of each of her different voices. It might be easier for me to figure it out that way.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Hmmmm. Well, it's been a while since I've heard any of Clementine's voices, but I guess you're right. Camille did start performing on the show in the late 80s and I haven't seen a lot of episodes around that time. I wish I could find sound files of each of her different voices. It might be easier for me to figure it out that way.
Brian and Kevin's Clementine sounded almost identical. You have to really listen carefully to tell if it's Brian or Kevin's. When I was little they were still airing a few rerun skits with Brian's Clementine. Camile Bonora on the other hand sounded nothing at all like the original Clementine. I guess they wanted her to take on an entire new personality. Iv'e noticed that ever since then Female Muppeteers have been sticking to the female Muppets. Mabye it was a new rule they made up sometime in the mid 80's.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Brian's or Kevin's Clementine I remember. The Camille Clementine sort of escapes me. It's been so long since I've heard her at all, it's really hard to tell.