A question for anyone who's been to DisneyWorld Florida

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hi i would like to know about the Muppets gift shop in Hollywood studio.

Does it sell any muppet items or does it just sell ordinary DisneyWorld Merchandise

Thanks Conor

beakerboy12

Reaction score
So, it does... on a good day. They have just like a fraction of the space reserved for Muppet stuff and the rest for lots of random Disney merch.

That being said, the stuff they do have is usually park exclusives and the entire store is still themed extensively two the first three Muppet movies (one room of the Happiness Hotel, another for the end of The Muppet Movie, and the Muppet Babies nursery). Worth checkin' out for any fan!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I haven't been there since I was probably 11 years old, but I distinctly remember that the MuppetVision gift shop had a lot of great Muppet stuff for sale. Mom and I being big Muppet fans, naturally we had to get some souvenirs. I remember her getting two t-shirts, one of Beaker's head inside a beaker, another of Animal as John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I got a Red Fraggle doll, which I still have, except it is missing its shirt, also a Sam Eagle doll and a set of MuppetVision figurines. She also took some pictures of me outside the shop next to the big statue of Kermit in a tuxedo. Good times!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
So, it does... on a good day. They have just like a fraction of the space reserved for Muppet stuff and the rest for lots of random Disney merch.

That being said, the stuff they do have is usually park exclusives and the entire store is still themed extensively two the first three Muppet movies (one room of the Happiness Hotel, another for the end of The Muppet Movie, and the Muppet Babies nursery). Worth checkin' out for any fan!
I haven't been there since I was probably 11 years old, but I distinctly remember that the MuppetVision gift shop had a lot of great Muppet stuff for sale. Mom and I being big Muppet fans, naturally we had to get some souvenirs. I remember her getting two t-shirts, one of Beaker's head inside a beaker, another of Animal as John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I got a Red Fraggle doll, which I still have, except it is missing its shirt, also a Sam Eagle doll and a set of MuppetVision figurines. She also took some pictures of me outside the shop next to the big statue of Kermit in a tuxedo. Good times!
Guys thanks for the informatio. Becuase I really want to get some DisneyWorld exclusive muppet merch when I go on the 20th July

Hayley B

Reaction score
That's like the only place you can get Muppets Merchandise in Disney World . I've gotten a couple of cute Muppets shirts from the past there. Remember to look above for the Electric Mayhem.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
That's like the only place you can get Muppets Merchandise in Disney World . I've gotten a couple of cute Muppets shirts from the past there. Remember to look above for the Electric Mayhem.
What is that about the Electric Mayhem?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I was going to try to show my own picture of it. But it's been so long since I knew how to insert pictures here.

Hayley B

Reaction score

What I wanted to show. That's what they look like up there.