A question of me...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello MC members, and loyal fans (of the Muppets, not me, or of me not the Muppets either will do)

Am I spamming?

Spamming is nasty and annoying, and I don't want to be thought of by others as doing it, even unintentionally.

I post a lot, well, more than a lot, I guess. Sometimes I post when someone asks a questian and I don't know the answer, sometimes I post an unreleated fact, or the such like.

To me, each post is whitty, wise and wonderfull, but to you guys is it boring?

Ok, rephrase the questian, am I getting annoying and does it seem that more of my posts could simply be phased out rather than read?

Becaue if I am, would someone say so? I don't want to become one of the spammers. I don't want to fall into one of the catagories I always critizise.

Beau

--

Interprited:

Today I'm a Gnu, (how to you do) but other g'days I leave g'dfferent interpritations of my g'posts. Are they a'noyign too? Should I g'cut back a little?

G'Beau

christyb

Reaction score
Beau, No worries I don't see you as spamming. I post just as much as you do. So if you are so am I. Don't worry about it. I enjoy your posts and what you have to say.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You're cool in my book, not a single annoying post... except when you spell "question" wrong :rolleyes:

Just kidding :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
You know Beauregard, the way you wrote your post reminded me of something the real Beauregard would ask... no, I don't think you're annoying. Like Vic Romano, you're cool in my book!

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
No, I dont think you're annoying. And isn't spam cheap meat?
Good, and yes.

I thought maybe I was posting too much and saying too little, but if people don't mind that's great. Thanks for your help.

Beau

__

Interprited:

I'm a Gnu. How do you do?
Good that great, and yes, that's g'true.
I thought maybe at g'first my posts were too,
g'Many a day,
With g'nothing to say,
But they're g'not, so hooray!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Am I spamming? Spamming is nasty and annoying, and I don't want to be thought of by others as doing it, even unintentionally. I post a lot, well, more than a lot, I guess. Sometimes I post when someone asks a questian and I don't know the answer, sometimes I post an unreleated fact, or the such like.
I can't answer right now, I have to read your other 3,000 posts...

just kiddin'! HA HA!

I don't think it's a matter of trying to be the highest posting member anymore, is it? Just doing your fun thing, right? In that case, it doesn't matter.

Beauregard

Reaction score
For me, it never was about getting the highest posts, but just about getting laughs.

__

I'm a Gnu (How do you do?) For g'me it was g'never about getting the highest g'posts, but getting g'laughs!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I definately don't think you're annoying and when you said you like to get laughs, I want you to know that it works! You are really funny. My favorite post is the one when Kathy was having a bad day and said she'd use some four letter words but the forum doesn't allow it and you're like "what four letter words" and proceded to type a bunch of innocent words with four letters. You're a funny person and I don't think you post too much at all. You add something to the threads you post in.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
You've cool buddy.Only thing I've been wanting to mention,is don't complain about others multi-posting,when you've been doing it a lot,okie dokie? Other than that,cool beans Beau.:cool: