A Quick question for my MC Buddies

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, as you all know, I love taking pictures, mainly of myself. Furthermore, I love taking these pictures and putting them on websites to show all my friends (mainly you guys and gals). Now, I am going to Walt Disney World yet again for Thanksgiving as my family's tradition mandates.

My question to you all is, should I crack out the old camera and snap some shots? I mean, if I do, would you all care to look at them? Is it overkill by now, with all my pictures and such?

Well, let me know as quick as possible...I leave Wednesday! :big_grin:

Let the Voting BEGIN! :big_grin:

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Yes please!!!!!

It's cool to see what people on the forum look like - and also I've never been to Disney World so put some photos up of the muppet stuff there please.

LOL

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Be sure to take pics of Muppet Vision 3D at MGM studios, I went about 3 years ago, it's great. there's a fountain, with statues of Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo. and when I was there they had 2 people in Kermit and Piggy suits greeting people.

radionate

Reaction score
Pictures are always welcome. I haven't seen you posting many pictures of late, so bring them on. Nothing beats WDW at Christmas!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Dude Cantus of Cantaboz! Never question a captivated audience! Of course I want to see your adventures! And if I get off my booty, I'll put up mine too sometime (when I do something interesting).

One can only hope to enjoy WDW like you and the Familia do!
Can't wait to check them out and p.s. lay off the pepsi, switch to JOLT!

Have a great holiday and keep us in your loop!
-Michele

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:big_grin:

Well, that's about as good a response as I could've hoped for. I promise you many pictures of me, my lovely family, and...MV3D!!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:!!

I think I'll take a walk through the queue, just for alla you. And if you haven't already, check out my first (and highly populated) picture page:

http://www.geocities.com/projectmst3k/rock.html

...there are some good MV3D pics on there Gonzo14. Finally:

CHELE!!! GET OFF THAT LAZY HINDER AND POST SOME PICS FOR ME!!!!!!! :big_grin: I guess its kinda odd that we're the greatest comic duo in the world, yet I've never seen your face. :wink:

-Matt