A relationship built off of death

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, this was supposed to be published after a few stories, but I need something to stall you people!!!
Here goes it!!!:smile:

It was any ordinary Father's day at Kermit and Co.'s Highschool. However, the only person who didn't seem to be in the mood was Piggy. Piggy stayed in her dorm, lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, until she fell off the bed and landed on the unforgiving floor. She always felt depressed this day, but today she decided to fake like everything was fine, and hang out with her friends.

When Piggy got to the cafeteria, she found Jaz, Kermit, and Gonzo. "Hi guys! What's up?" Piggy sat down next to Kermit. Kermit gestured for her to get up, because Piggy was the one who didn't know that whoever sits there, gets their feelings hurt. Brad walked up to Piggy and smirked. "My favorite customer! Hello Piggy Lee! Happy Father's day!" Brad only used what he said as an opening line, but when he saw Piggy struggling to keep a smile on her face, he knew how to hurt her feelings. "In fact, that reminds me! What was your father like? Ya know, good 'ol dad!" Piggy was getting flushed, and a few tears ran down her cheek. "You don't have a dad, do you Bacon Bits?" Piggy's face was now covered in tears as she ran out the room. Kermit watched Brad laugh, and he frowned. It was a avengeful frown. Kermit said nothing and walked out the cafeteria, and ran to Piggy's dorm.

Kermit knocked on the door and spoke with a gentile tone. "Piggy? It's me, Kermit. Can I please come in?" Piggy didn't answer. "...Piggy?" Kermit became worried. Kermit took it upon himself to crack the door open just a little bit. When he did, he found Piggy sitting on her bed, regenerating more tears my the minute. "Piggy are you alright?" Kermit asked. Piggy looked at him with sad eyes. "I...I'll be fine." Piggy lied. Kermit sat on the bed with her. "Piggy, I understand. My dad's dead too." Piggy looked up at Kermit. "He is?" "Yeah. My dad's name was Jim." "My dad's name was Frank. Now I have a step dad named Eric." Piggy said. "My step dad's name is Steve. My orginal father died of Pnemonia." Kermit explained. "My dad died in a tractor accident." Piggy began. "And it's all my fault. I left the tractor on. I asked my dad to turn it off for me..." Piggy's eyes watered again. Kermit put on his sympathetic eyes on. "Piggy, everyone makes mistakes." "What kind of mistake is that? Who makes the mistake of telling someone to risk their lives to turn off something they left on? I...I'm such a horrible person..." More of Piggy's tears kept coming. "Piggy, you are not a terrible person!" Kermit began. "You are one of the nicest people I've ever met, and sure, you lose your temper from time to time, but you're always willing to help somebody even though your nice emotion was deleted! Piggy, you're one of my best friends. If you were a terrible person, I wouldn't be your friend, and I wouldn't be talking to you." Piggy stared at him in awe, and Kermit did the same for her. No words came out of both of their mouths, but they did lean in and kiss eachother. "We have got to stop that. We're not even in a relationship." Piggy said as she blushed. "Well then let's make it official. Piggy, will you be my girlfriend? I really like you. I like you a lot actually...Yeah... I've never asked a girl out before, I've only been asked out by them." Kermit blushed, and Piggy giggled. "I see... But I'll go out with you on one condition." "What's that?" "Promise me that you'll always, no matter what happens, be my Kermie." "I promise. Now how about we seal this deal with a kiss?" Piggy pinned him on the bed in a threatening position. "How about I punch you in the jaw?" "As long as you kiss it better." Kermit teased. "Kermit!" Piggy ended up kissing him anyway, and then Kermit got up and stopped when he got to the door. "Did you say your dad's name was Frank?" Piggy looked up at him. "Uh huh." "Hmmm... That's also Fozzie's dad's name. Funny thing is, his dad's dead too, and he used to have a step dad named Eric." "Hmmm... What a coincedence..." Piggy said. Kermit blew Piggy a kiss, and left the room as Piggy soon felt better about herself on Father's day for the very first time.

mo

Reaction score
me:uh...i don't really get it.
my concience:well you didn't read it all the way through!
me:uh..yeah!
my conscience:well do it

5 minutes later...

me:nice story miss kermie :smile: