A reminde that this forum exists

matleo

Reaction score
Greetings,

I thought I would take this opportunity to remind people that this section of the forum exists and it exists for a very good reason. this is the section of the forum where people go to list things that they would like to buy, sell or trade with other Muppet fans!

if you are a Muppet/Henson fan (and being on this forum, I imagine you are) and there is something you would like to buy, sell or trade, then this is the section of the forum for you!! let's say you're looking for something that's hard to find and you don't know where to look. well then you simply start a thread in this section of the forum and ask "I am looking for theepisode of the Muppet Show featuring John Cleese" and I have this to trade. then some nice person, who is not drinking their morning tea and conducting their morning business will send you an e-mail or private message back saying

"Yes, LubbuckLoufan372, I have the John Cleese episode for trade and would be very interested in your copy of the Ghost of Faffner Hall 20th Anniversary special!"

once someone has contacted you, regarding your post, then you can feel free to e-mail them, IM them, and interrupt their morning tea or morning business till your heart's content! However, you should never NEVER interrupt their morning tea or daily business without being invited to first!
that's not to say you NEVER email or IM people from the boards BUT if you are going to, you should start off with a little light conversation. Ask them how their tea is. Are they busy? Would they like to talk about Muppets, Politics, weather or something? then they might be your firned or IM Buddy, they might add you to their 'Buddies list" and then they won't mind you interrupting your morning tea or business. they might also be more willing to help you look for things like that "John Cleese episode' which is available on DVD at your local store for $15.99.

Once again, this forum exists for asking people if they have thing to buy, sell or trade. E-mail and IM exists for chatting with people so you can LATER ask them things to buy sell or trade and interrupt their monring tea or business.

Thank you.

sincerely, Matleo

PS, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go reheat my cup of tea.