1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

A request: B and D sketches

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Benji2, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Benji2

Benji2 New Member

Hi

My 5-year-old niece is apparently having trouble differentiating between the lowercase b and lowercase d. I thought to myself: Where better to go in this situation than to Sesame St?

I was wondering if anyone could recall any sketches, either in the current series or the classic series, that specifically addresses this issue. I can half remember one from the early 80s that has the words 'the other... way... around' in it, but no idea where I would find that one.

I know there's plenty of sketches that look at the lowercase b and the lowercase d individually I could show her as well - any favourites?

Any help would be appreciated
    benji2
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Does this help at all?

Benji2 likes this.
  3. Benji2

Benji2 New Member

Thanks Hubert it most certainly does :) This is the one I'm thinking of, hope she likes it. Why wouldn't she?
  4. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

There's a classic Electric Company clip that might help her remember, too; the "bed" made of letters is a good visual aid. (If you put the D first, there's no room to sleep on it...)

Benji2 likes this.