1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A sad happening

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fragglemuppet, May 15, 2012.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, I might as well get this over with... I thought of sending out a group message on facebook as I did with some of my other friends, but rather than try and tag you all and figure out who was who and all, I thought I'd put it here for you all to see at once.
    I'll start from Mother's Day. Me, my cousins Cris and Will, my mom, and my aunt Ann and uncle Billy went out to dinner. After dinner, we dropped the parental set off, and my cousins and I went to a movie. We had a great time, playing loud music, laughing and talking on the way there. We recently had some problems which I don't really want to get into here, and ever since then I love having fun family moments like that, especially involving both of my cousins in the same place.
    :)
    Then during the movie, my mom called one of them. Seems she hadn't heard from my great aunt Maureen in a couple of days, and was worried. She called a neighbor of Maureen's and had him check up on her. Seems Maureen had a stroke. She went to the hospital, and my mom and aunt went down to stay with her. She died yesterday afternoon around 3.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow, what a turn of events, I'm sorry to hear that Kate (that is your name right? It's been so long, and I know we have multiple Kates, I can't remember if you're one of them... I'm sorry).
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  3. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, my thoughts are with your family.
  5. Fragglemuppet

Thanks all, it's very much appreciated.
    Lol, Snowth, yes, I'm Kate.
    :)
  6. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you lost your great aunt. My thoughts are with you and your family, too.
  7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    At least you had family around when you received the sad news.

Hoping you're all able to celebrate who your aunt was, and keep those memories fresh and lively, not down and gloomy. Sympathies for you and yours...:sympathy:

----------------
  8. Fragglemuppet

She was my grandmother's closest sister. We were close, sometimes too close. She just recently spent over a month with us after falling down a couple of our steps and breaking her wrist. She was dificult to live with at times, but she was loving. I remember her being around when my grandmother died.
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Oh Kate...I'm SO sorry! :sympathy: Remember the good times you had with her. Good thoughts & sympathy go out to you & your family.
  10. Fragglemuppet

Thanks Kathy and everyone.
  11. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What Newsie and Kathy said. I'm so sorry :sympathy:
  12. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Thoughts to you and yours.
  13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that, FraggleMuppet. :( I'll be praying for you and your family!