A Sigalert from Snowthy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Boy, have I missed you guys something awful! Well, I appear to have a lot of 'splainin' to do, so let's get right down to it:

Friday, I came down with a very nasty stomach virus, I was almost bed-ridden. It became even worse as the night went on, so I was rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night, suffering from dehydration! I'm feeling better now,BTW, but unfortunately, as I was being worked on in the hospital, a violent thunderstorm came through and wiped out my entire computer. I lost everything! Inclduing every single T*K*O episode ever written, or in the process of being written (please don't kill me MrsPepper!:cry: ) So it looks like no T*K*O season 3 after all. Because I like you guys, here's a look at the season that won't be with detailed synopses...

Episode 27
A T*K*O Biography, Part 1: Harry Smith does a Biography special on the 3976th 1/2. In part 1, he interviews MrsPepper on being in charge of the 3976th 1/2, Vic Romano on being chief thread killer, and ThePrawnCracker about being vice thread killer. Pepper, Vic, and Prawnie recall incidents in flashbacks from previous episodes.

Episode 28
A T*K*O Biography, Part 2: In part 2, Harry Smith interviews D'Snowth on being second-in command, TogetherAgain about her Thread Hi-jackers Organization, and Vibs on what she contributes to the 3976th 1/2. In the end, Beauregard delivers Oscar the Grouch's "Biography was brought to you tonight by the letters A&E."

Episode 29
The Joke Killer Strikes Again: D'Snowth singing horribly off-key over the PA speakers, snakes in ThePrawnCracker's soda cans, everyone receiving giant spiders in their PM's...can Vibs - aka The Joke Killer - ever be stopped?

Episode 30
The Prawn Went Crackers: Feeling sorry for ThePrawnCracker, who's fed up with talk about "the good old days with ThatAnnouncer", TogetherAgain confronts MrsPepper about making Prawnie feel more like a part of the family.

Episode 31
Regarding Beau: When everyone's personal belonging go missing, a search of the entire facility leads MrsPepper to Beauregard's closet where the posessions are found. Claiming he's innocent, Beauregard is "on trial" until the rest of the gang discover Rizzo the Rat entering Beau's closet with another load of stolen goods. Snowthless episode.

Episode 32
MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 1: Two bumbling police officers (furryredmonster, and ReneeLouvier) are put in charge of hunting down the elusive Marvin "Raging Snake" Pepper - M.R.S. Pepper for short. Due to a mis-click on computer records, the officers end up arresting MrsPepper instead.

Episode 33
MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 2: With MrsPepper behind bars, D'Snowth tries desperately to straighten things out, so he sends Vic Romano, TogetherAgain, Vibs, Beauregard, Floyd Pepper, and Number One of the 001st to defend her in court, while he, ThePrawnCracker, and AnythingMuppet are able to track down the real criminal, and bring him in posing as officers.

Episode 34[/b]
The Fire: The thread killers come to work to find half of the building has been scorched in a fire. Temporarily stationed at the 3976th, the Frank Burns-of-a president (SuperMuppet) kicks out MrsPepper, Vibs, and Beauregard for being foreigners, and TogtherAgain for being Jewish, while concentrating of modeling Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker into well-disciplined thread killers. Snowthless episode.

Episode 35
Vacation Daze: Everyone at the 3976th 1/2 is very lathargic, and no wonder, everyone's past due for a vacation, so gang all goes on a camping trip in the woods, only to run into Hacker and Dingo (Courage-Bagge and Princeton) who have escaped from jail and are hiding stolen computers in a shed on the campsite.

Episode 36
?: Beauregard was writing an episode where Vic Romano falls in love.

Episode 37
?: Current plot: MrsPepper creates an open forum just for the thread killers.

Episode 38
...And Then I Wrote: Chief reporter of "It's Hard to Believe This is a Fictional Magazine" magazine Gonzo14 does a story on MrsPepper, but the excited president of the 3976th 1/2 is so pre-occupied giving out her life story, she doesn't realize that the so-called reporters is stealing her personal belongings. Snowthless episode.

Episode 39
The Ballad of KGF: In this all-musical episode, The Electric Mayhem, with Vibs and her special friend Dan sing a balled about D'Snowth and the war he fights with the legions of Kathy-Haters under the guise of "KathyGFan" - KGF for short.

Well, there's what you guys were going to be looking forward to. As for when I'll be back on a permenant basis, that could still be another fews days or so.

Until then... peace out bros and sisses!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry you were sick Snowthy! I'm also sorry to hear about your computer, but thanks for sharing what you had done of TKO! I wish we could read them!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Just keep airing repeats of Seasons 1 and 2 mingled with each other until Season 3's re-written. That's what all the other big time shows do anyway. Sorry bout the computer wipeout, hope you can get most of it back.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Snowth, I'm glad you're back, sort of! I was just going to email you to see where you were.
I'm glad you're feeling better, but I'm sorry your computer was fried. Only two kinda dumb questions I have:
1. Did you not have backups of the episodes?
2. Did you have a surge-protector?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh my gosh. That's completely awful. You being sick of course, but also losing the T*K*O episodes. I'll save this write-up and post it on the site soon with a news bulletin. :/ There's nothing you could do about it, unless you wanted to re-write them. You don't have any print-outs kicking around, do you?
I'm not mad, don't worry. These things happen. **hugs**

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm sorry all these crappy things happened to you, may the rest of your life go more smoothly then this from this moment forward.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear all about your mishaps Snowthy. Praise God that you are better now and I hope you can eventually re-do your TKO scripts. I've never read any of these stories since I'm mostly on MC and I don't think they're posted on this site but they sound very interesting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I got my computer back early! (Actually, my mom was hounding at them:wink: ), so I'm back in full-force now! Sadly, I don't have any back-ups, or printed copies, and I really don't have the heart to do re-writes...too much content were in those scripts, and I can't remember most of them off the top of my head.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then... Just write up some new episodes to replace the ones lost. Just a suggestion, hope some new TKO gets made though.