A talking reflection in the mirror

Ziffel

Reaction score
Remember a skit with a female muppet standing in front of a mirror and talking about how her reflection in the mirror will always do exactly the same thing she does? For instance, she noted how if she hops up and down, her reflection will also hop up and down. She was pretty happy and enthusiastic throughout this skit. Up until the very end that is. She concludes by saying, "It's been especially fun today." The muppet reflection in the mirror says, "I enjoyed it too." This causes the muppet to gasp and then faint. The reflection muppet says, "Well, I guess I'll do the same." And it also gasps and faints.
The funny thing is, the first time I ever saw this I kind of felt like this was going to happen. That the reflection would end up talking its own words. It just looked like instead of a real mirror with her reflection, that it was just open space and another identical female muppet on the other side.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Man, I wish I had access to your photo file. It must me a gold mine of classic images! :smile:
Theres just the ones I post here and over at TP, so it's not that big gold mine. The real gold mine is on my HD :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
:smirk: You sure know how to tease a guy with those pics.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll use them to your advantage during Tough Pigs' "ePic Wars". :halo:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It has been awhile since I posted in the epic wars...maybe it is about time to make an attack :zany: