A Time Machine is on my street!

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm convinced there is a time machine on my street. Get this, yesterday I saw a car covered in ice and snow. For the past few days it has been 50 degrees and raining. All the snow was gone. No snow on any car anywhere except for this one car. How did this happen?

Well I just let it go, but it still bugged me. How did that car get snow and ice on it if it hasn't snowed since Christams and the day before it had pored rain? Then today I wake up and we got snow and ice over night! Now every car looks like that one car from yesterday! I'm totaly convinced that somehow that car is a time machine! How else did it get snow and ice on it the day BEFORE it snowed!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
And another reason: maybe it's like the time machine in Back to the Future, and when it comes back from time travel, it's covered in ice and freezing cold...

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that too. It just freaked me out and I can't think of any reason why the car would be covered with snow and ice if it was 50 for the past 2 days and all the snow was gone. So weird!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Um...maybe they drove in from the south pole?

beaker

Reaction score
Hmmm...I wish I had a time machine. That way I could go back to a time when things were good, and brimming with hope and imagination.