A TV Special Idea

Manda:-D

Reaction score
A Muppets' Thanksgiving. Easy enough synopsis: It's Thanksgiving, and every year Miss Piggy hosts a Thanksgiving dinner where everyone brings a dish. Only this year Miss Piggy tells everyone it's been canceled, well actually, it's not cancelled, they're all just uninvited. Instead, Piggy's going to have over a bunch of celebrities and she's going to cook for them. So, everybody else has to find somewhere else to celebrate Thanksgiving, which is part of the special. The other part is that Piggy's attempts at cooking haven't come out too well, and all her celebrity guest have called to say they can't make it. She ends up going to the other Muppets for help w/her disatrous dinner as more and more of here guests keep cancelling. Well, the gang finds out about how horrible Piggy's Thanksgiving plans have been turning out, but, not surprisingly, they're not too sympathetic at first. Well, as all of Piggy's plans have fallen through, she's at home and decides to console herself with a carton of ice cream and a good cry, (like any heartbroken girl would), but her doorbell rings. Turns out her friends have done the right thing after all, and show up at her door w/food for a Thanksgiving dinner spent w/friends. I know, it's pretty simplistic, but it should be a good showcase for both Muppet mayhem and heart. Whaddya think?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
awwwww....it's cute...and sappy and...ok ok...i'll just say it...

i like it!

Sarah