A very happy birthday to Sarah!

beaker

Reaction score
dun dun...dun dun...happy happy birthday, birthday...happy happy birth day, birthday, birthday! happy happy happy happy, birth day, birthday, too you! *zoomoofaloobzzztfooop!* As one of the niftiest posters on here(ok, your all nifty on here!) a big happy squishy birthday from me:smile: May it be filled with nifty muppety squishy goodness.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
*sings like Patrick from sponge bob)
Happy happy happy
Happy Happy birthday to YOOOOOOOU!!!
Heres your Present! *BIG hug*

Have fun being 16, your only 16 once, I always thought it was cool, cuz when I was, I was as old as Sleeping Beauty and Arial in the little mermaid, dont know, just thought it was cool :excited: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAY for being nifty, Sarah! :big_grin: So...How was your day?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
today was ok...we went car shopping....went to the city, and realized that just about all car salesmen are big jerks. REALLY big jerks......we had a couple nice ones, but the majority were treating us like big idiots....it ended up with mom and dad being mad at each other, and me crying in the backseat......not the best day...but we'll find a car, we just have to give it time.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty Nifty
Sarahhhh!