A welcome to the newest Muppet fan...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cindy and I wanted to give a special welcome to the newest little Muppet fan in our family.

On Friday September 10, Preston Chapman was born into the world at 6:38 am. At 6 pounds 9 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long, he is perfectly healthy and already the joy of our lives. Words can't even describe our happiness and elation at being entrusted with the privilege and responsibility as parents. Cindy is doing great and simply glows as a happy mom. Attached is a little picture that was taken just moments after he was born. I'm holding him right after I gave him his first bath.

Please give us some patience the next few weeks. We will try to get caught up on site issues and e-mail as soon as possible.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
:crazy: YAHOO!!! :crazy: Congratulations guys! What a perfect little person you've got there! Can't wait to see Halloween pics! I'm thinking either Robin or Bean...

Congrats again!
:smile:
Anthony

Whatever

Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome, Preston! Phil, you KNOW you have to show us lots and lots of pictures, like Ken is doing with his little Muppet fan!

matleo

Reaction score
hey!! congratulations guys!! that's great news for both of you. Good luck with l'il Preston! remember I'm working at a Babies R Us nowadays so if you need advice on stroolers, car seats, etc. I'm your man! Hope everything else is well and congrats again.

--matt

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Awwww...Congrats, Phil! He's SOO precious!!! Ialways thought Cindy'dbe a GREAT mom...She was so maternal as an admin!

Luke

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Awwww...Congrats, Phil! He's SOO precious!!! Ialways thought Cindy'dbe a GREAT mom...She was so maternal as an admin!
Yeah if she could handle us lot then a kid is gonna be no problem! lol! Congratulations both of you on the birth of baby Preston - may he have hours of fun playing amongst Phillips priceless collection of vintage Muppet merchandise ... or maybe not! :big_grin:

:zany: :zany: