A year ago today....

Katzi428

Reaction score
My dad died. Needless to say today will be tough. I miss him,:cry: this goes without saying. I've been told that time heals all wounds. This is sort of true. I have my good days & bad days. At least I know he isn't suffering anymore .If my dad had been alive today,he'd be going thru kidney dialysis plus other things. He wouldn't be the same.So it's for the best that he's in Heaven.
I want to thank you all for the support you gave me last year. The whole bunch of you were incredible then & you are now((((MC Family)))))
Later on today,my mother,my sister & I are going to dinner & the movies. So this should help somewhat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw Kathy, I'm still sorry about your dad, and I'm sorry about today, but I still hope things work out well for you.

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Aw Kathy, I'm still sorry about your dad, and I'm sorry about today, but I still hope things work out well for you.
Thanks Snowthers,
I know my dad is still with me in spirit:halo: .I'll be OK.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'm sorry Kath.:frown: He's probably talking with Jim and Richard right now.:halo: :smirk: ((((HUGS))))

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh, Kath. (((hugs))). Have fun at dinner and the movies with your family. That is actually the best thing you could do on this day! Use this day to celebrate your father and the love you all share. Have a good time.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm thinking of you today Kathy! And I agree with what Bryan said, going out and doing something is a great way to spend the day. It's something that is totally a normal everyday kind of thing and I bet your dad would be glad to know that you guys can do that kind of thing again. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I'm sorry Kath.:frown: He's probably talking with Jim and Richard right now.:halo: ((((HUGS))))
Thanks (((Matt))) He knew how much I loved the Muppets.
BEAR said:
Oh, Kath. (((hugs))). Have fun at dinner and the movies with your family. That is actually the best thing you could do on this day! Use this day to celebrate your father and the love you all share. Have a good time.
Thanks (((Bry)))) The movie that we were going to see isn't playing in the movie theater anymore.So we're renting a movie instead & going to Outback Steakhouse tonight.
furryredmonster said:
I'm really sorry about your Dad.
Thanks Kendra. He was one heck of a special guy.
redBoobergurl said:
I'm thinking of you today Kathy! And I agree with what Bryan said, going out and doing something is a great way to spend the day. It's something that is totally a normal everyday kind of thing and I bet your dad would be glad to know that you guys can do that kind of thing again. :smile:
Thanks Beth.I know that my dad would want us to go on with life as it is.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Icon next to my starting post should be "Unhappy",not "angry"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think you could maybe your family could take some time out of your day to honer and observe you father and you can all share memories about all the good times that you remember spending with him. Just a suggestion, and I'm sure you think about him everyday anyway.