A year ago today....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Im sorry Katzi, I hope you keep staying strong.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kath... Kinda know how you feel. That's why December 22 is a bit of a bitter-sweet day for my family too. But it'll be sixteen years this time around, and the memories are still with us.

It'll be OK, I hope... Just let us know if there's anything we can do... And let Prairie and Gaffer cheer you up, you're among friends here and at the dorms.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(((((HUGS))))) Kathy, I know how hard it can be to lose a loved one. And I know you're a very strong-willed person and you'll keep strong.

Much love,
Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

BEAR

Reaction score
Sooo...how's your day been so far, Kathy?:zany:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I think you could maybe your family could take some time out of your day to honer and observe you father and you can all share memories about all the good times that you remember spending with him. Just a suggestion, and I'm sure you think about him everyday anyway.
We decided to go out to dinner.So we were talking about my dad there,and it brought back some good memories.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Im sorry Katzi, I hope you keep staying strong.
Thanks Barry...unfortunately it's pretty hard to stay strong.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Kath... Kinda know how you feel. That's why December 22 is a bit of a bitter-sweet day for my family too. But it'll be sixteen years this time around, and the memories are still with us.

It'll be OK, I hope... Just let us know if there's anything we can do... And let Prairie and Gaffer cheer you up, you're among friends here and at the dorms.
Hi Ed.....thank goodness for good memories.And I'm glad my dad left me with plenty of good ones.
I'll be posting down in the dorms soon.

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
(((((HUGS))))) Kathy, I know how hard it can be to lose a loved one. And I know you're a very strong-willed person and you'll keep strong.

Much love,
Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker
Hi (((Ryan))))
Yeah...it's tough to lose a loved one.But me? Strong? Not really.I burst into tears when I saw a touching scene in a movie between a man & his son.:cry:

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Sooo...how's your day been so far, Kathy?:zany:
Hey Bryan.
Well...I kept strong until I was watching a movie called "The Thing About My Folks" It's with Paul Reiser. There were a few tear jerking scenes,so naturally I started sniffling.My sister offered to fast forward through it,but I said no.Then I went into my room & let the tears flow.:cry: :cry:
The (sort of) funny thing is that my cat saw I was crying.So she walked over to me on my bed & gave me "kitty kisses" (licking my hand and arm) as if to say "Don't cry...it's OK."

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
We decided to go out to dinner.So we were talking about my dad there,and it brought back some good memories.
Well I'm glad.