Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I misspelled threw. And not just with a typo. I spelled it through. I'm so mad at myself, I could just...

Audience- Uh-oh!

*Smashes thing (toaster) with baseball bat* Take that!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
*Growl, snarl*

*Stomp, stomp, smash, bang, crash, bonk*

Friggin'... fraggin'... grrr
look here

*Smoke pours out of her nostrils*
Must... stay calm... *reads her siggy* Ah... feel better now. Sort of.
*Takes axe to the wall* Now I definitely feel better! Bwahahaha!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
This is for failing to tape "RD"!!!!!
*Hits VCR w/bat*
This is for wigging out when I tried to tape those 3 eps. I missed!!!!
*Hits VCR again*
This is for cutting off before "Roger the Wanderer" finished!!!!!!
*Smashes VCR into tiny pieces*
GRRRRRR...... :boo: :grouchy: :mad:
H*** hath no fury like a fan who missed their show!!!

(....Sorry....Had to let that out...)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
This is for failing to tape "RD"!!!!!
*Hits VCR w/bat*
This is for wigging out when I tried to tape those 3 eps. I missed!!!!
*Hits VCR again*
This is for cutting off before "Roger the Wanderer" finished!!!!!!
*Smashes VCR into tiny pieces*
GRRRRRR...... :boo: :grouchy: :mad:
H*** hath no fury like a fan who missed their show!!!

(....Sorry....Had to let that out...)
I've had sooo many mishaps with my VCR. I think it doesn't like me. And man, few things set off my temper like a failed taping. It's rather odd. But it's turned me into a raging maniac on more than one occasion...
Erin

matleo

Reaction score
*a lone figure walks into the room and looks around. dust and debris are everywhere. remnants of pinball machines, pianos, mailboxes, dishware, and burnt pages out of several books are strewn about the room*

*'Wow' our hero thinks to himself, ' 5 years ago I was one messed up little dude'*

*he fondly looks at the many implements of destruction left by MC members long gone. A chainsaw here, a baseball bat there.....a long forgotten flamethrower sits in the corner waiting for it's owner to hopefully one day return*

*'I don't know what worries me more, the fact that I started this thread or that it continued for as long as it did without my involvement.' he casually muses.*

*he picks up a small teacup and remembers another time, another place. Now those days are long gone. Responsibilities and work have forced him to grow up and faced things in a newer and more positive light*

*'well' he thinks 'I doubt I'll ever have a reason to come back here again'*

*he tosses the teacup idly over his shoulder and let's it smash through an already half broken window and as he reaches the door and clicks off the light, one final thought enters his mind 'The sound of glass breaking is really cool.....'*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AAAAHHHHHHH! Stupid! Stupid! *picks up desk, hurls it at wall* Ugh! Grrrrrrr! Lousy $^%&#^ I just hate it! I can't take this anymore!
*kicks something* Ack! *snarl*snarl* It all just makes me want to.....
*punches wall* *kicks soemthing else* AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! I don't have the time or energy to deal with this garbage! *knocks over bookcase* *sits for a minute growling* AAAAAAGGHHHHHH! *runs out of room and goes on all night Hulk-like rampage*

Ok, that's out of my system. Thank you. In the morning, I may explain this....or not.
--ML

*passes out and sleeps sedately through the night*
I think Matt just found out Britney cancelled her tour of New Jersey ! :rolleyes:
So THAT'S how people say I react to negative talk about Kathy...