AbbessBryony is back!

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
After being away since last June, I'm finally back..... again.

I've been to the new Muppet website more than once. I really enjoy playing the Swedish Chef's game; it's a really a good stress reliever. Muppet Meteor is a good game, too, once I got the hang of it.

I missed both Muppet appearances [Good Morning America {if I remember right} and the Disney Christmas parade] last month.

I recieved the Muppet Christmas Carol DVD on Christmas as well as 8 Muppet plushies [Kermit, Miss Piggy, Swedish Chef, Animal, Fozzie, Bunsen, Beaker, and Gonzo {my favorite one, of course}]. I really enjoyed watching MCC; especially the interaction between Gonzo and Rizzo. I also like how they interacted with Brian Henson during the behind-the-scenes extra feature.

As much as I like this username, it's high time that I retire it and get a new one. The only problems is:

1) I can't think of a good Muppety username
2) How can I change it [I do know that I can't do it.]

Beauregard

Reaction score
To change it, ask Phill.

As for wanting a name, how about something that hasn't been used much, like Bunsen, DrPhillVan, Digit, DickensChickens, Smollie!, PrettyLittleMoi, or somethign equelly outragious.

Hello again.

Beau

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Ok, I'll do that once I come up with a new username. This may take awhile. :rolleyes:

bobhopesite: Thanks for the welcome back! :big_grin:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Coming up with a new username for this forum is harder than I thought. :sympathy:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I'm kind of leaning towards Snow Rabbit. Or maybe Snow Rat. :smirk: That's all I can think of at the moment. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

[Can't you tell that I'm bored? :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:]

[I can't believe I came up with those names. Oh, well. I'm out of ideas for a new username. *sighs*]

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I'm now learning towards to something ratty [gotta love those Muppet rats, especially Rizzo], but I still can't come up with a good username. *sighs*

Before I forget, my parents and I are heading to New York in May to see my brother graduate from law school. This is my first time that I get to go there. I'm still quite in awe about that. :big_grin: