1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Abby Cadabby plugs "5 Hour Energy!"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by wiley207, Nov 21, 2014.

1. wiley207

wiley207 Active Member

This is based off an annoying commercial I have to see every day I work at Walmart, and there was a part that reminded me of a certain Sesame Street Muppet, I thought I'd let her take a stab at it!

(The setting's in front of the 123 Sesame Street apartment. Abby Cadabby stands next to a table with a coffee mug and a bottle of vitamins on it.)

Abby: Oh, hi grownups! What is 5 Hour Energy? It's like grownup's coffee, but with vitamins and nutrients. Simple.

(She waves her magic wand, and the coffee and vitamins magically transform into a small bottle of 5 Hour Energy, complete with stereotypical magical sound effects.)

Abby: It's the combination, that makes it so great.

(She puts away her wand behind her.)

Abby: Before you make a decision, get the facts. Try a sip, and find out why so many grownups love 5-hour energy.

(From the window we can hear...)

Gordon: (offscreen) WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COFFEE?!

Abby: Uh-oh.

2. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Lol this is so funny!! Nice job!:)

3. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Now this is a 5-hour energy commercial that I'd find worth watching!! :)