Abby Caddaby vs. Zoe

SSLFan

Reaction score
Who will come out on top?

But, seriously, who will the little girls choose as their favorite? And does Prarrie Dawn have a chance of reclaiming her spotlight? Rosita? Grilled cheese?:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Zoe! Fran Brill rocks!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I agree.

For all I care she can wave here magic wand and make Zoey disappear.

HAHAHAHA!

Telly

Reaction score
If that's the case...she should make herself and Rosita disappear too and in the process bring back Roosevelt Franklin, Sherlock Hemlock, and other classic Sesame Steet citizens!

christyb

Reaction score
I'd have to say I love Zoe, but have not had an opportunity to see Abby so I cannot really vote here. I do miss Telly though he was my fav.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Tag Team SS girls wrestling

Maria (ref): Introducing the SSMWF's (Sesame Street Muppet Wrestling Foundation) first tag team girls match. And now entering the ring from my right, the home team of Zoe Monster and Prarie Dawn. (half the crowd cheers and half the crowd boos) And now from my left hailing from Plaza Sesamo in Mexico and Cinderella Street in Fairyland we have Rosita Los Monstro De Las Cuevas and Abby Cadabby (half the crowd cheers and half the crowd boos again).

After this point I get a little confused, maybe you guys can help me develop this match.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If that's the case...she should make herself and Rosita disappear too and in the process bring back Roosevelt Franklin, Sherlock Hemlock, and other classic Sesame Steet citizens!

Oh come now, you know that's silly.... :halo:

I actually have to say, I warmed up to Abby in a shorter period than I did with Zoe. When Zoe first premiered she was way too spastic and non-sequitor that I constantly made fun of her for such... the "Lemon Cheese Zoe" being half the problem.

Now, Abby came on too strong last season, but this season, she actually cooled down enough to explore her character a little more. Plus, I think she has a cuteness about her.

But if I have to get my word in? Rosita. Rosita is the best of the SS female monsters.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Now, Abby came on too strong last season, but this season, she actually cooled down enough to explore her character a little more. Plus, I think she has a cuteness about her.

But if I have to get my word in? Rosita. Rosita is the best of the SS female monsters.
Abby's OK as new characters go; the idea of a fairy reading "real people tales" struck me as especially clever. Still, I agree with you that Rosita is the best female monster on the show: her personality, history and relationships with other characters have developed more thoroughly than Zoe's or Abby's (so far!). Rosita also shows that characters can be strongly ethnic without turning ethnicity into a one-dimensional gimmick; whoever writes her stories and sketches has done their homework!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Rosita also shows that characters can be strongly ethnic without turning ethnicity into a one-dimensional gimmick; whoever writes her stories and sketches has done their homework!
Which is a total bonus when creating any character that isn't white or a male. I hate when people are too afraid to make "minority" characters without any personality, out of offending someone. People who are tokens that seem court order bussed in. Rosita is a great character in and of herself. And her Puppeteer (Carmen something, I forget) really makes her just so wonderful.

Not that I dislike Zoe by any means. She's a very cute character, and I have to say, ever since she has Rocko, it made Elmo all the more interresting. I think the movie (Elmo in Grouchland) really hinted at a future relationship (that is, if muppet characters weren't ageless, and actually grew up) between Elmo and Zoe. Something I wish they'd do more into the show. Plus, come on. The best Elmo's workld moment was when Rocko invaded the sanctity of Elmo's mind... now that was funny.