ABC Disco

Dantecat

Reaction score
Is ABC Disco with Grover Removed by The English Letters to Hebrew Letters on The Shalom Sesame Video:Kids Sing Israel?I like to see that.Which parts are in Hebrew and English? :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I cannot speak for ABC Disco, but I do know that African Alphabet was partially dubbed... as soon as Kermit and the African AM's start singing the letters of the Alphabet the first time, it's the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, but when Kermit sings about what each letter stands for (second verse) it's in English.

I cannot remember ABC Disco, but if they sing the Alphabet twice, chances are the first or second time will be Hebrew, and the other time will be English. But it's just a guess...

Dantecat

Reaction score
Is it orinigally english or dubbed in english by somebody else? :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beg pardon? can you explain?

If you mean the English parts of the ABC Disco and African Alphabet... yes... they were the original English versions...

Dantecat

Reaction score
Never Mind.If anybody remembers ABC Disco,Do you know in the ending where Grover falls down?When he falls down at the end,An Anything Muppet comes by and says to him Hey,Get Up and Dance.Thats when the music stopped.Right?Because if you buy The DVD Sesame Street Dance Along from 1990,It just shows him falling down only. :zany: