About Zoot

BorkBork

Reaction score
I have a question about zoot.
Is he senile or supposed to be on acid? or perhaps damaged of acid?

He seems to be forgetting stuff, like his name in the muppet movie.

I just want to know your oppinions about this. After all the 60's and 70's were pretty groovy on the lsd front, so it might be that they are making a joke of this.

/Anders

matleo

Reaction score
In the "Of Muppets and Men" book, Dave goelz refers to him as a 'burnt-out musician" To me, that implies that Zoot has done some stuff in his time.

--Matt

Zoot

Reaction score
zoot

He's not burnt out...the sax is his axe; He just listens more than he talks...and does all his talkin with the sax.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I always thought of him being half asleep most of the time and not paying atention to what's going on in the world around him. But I'm an idiot and my opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I had always thought of Zoot as having a "wild past" as well which accounts for his current manner.

Along the same lines, a friend once suggested something really awesome that i had never thought of previously but made total sense - Lips' eyes design kind of give off the implication that he also had some previous ... experiences.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
They say that artists, particularly musicians, are temperamental... half temper... half mental. Zoot clearly is only mental, as he seems to have a pretty good temper.

Markus

Who is eventually going to use these smileys if he could only figure out how.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you are writing your post, and you get to a point where you want to add a smiley. Just click on the one you want to use...

Like this... :cool: Or this... :embarrassed:

The code will be added to your post and you can continue writing.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Zoot, your post makes alot of sence....but i think he's burnt out anyways, because of the fact that he forgets his name and all :smile:

Phillip, i guess it'e pretty easy to push one of those smiley-buttons, but i'm used to chatting the old-school way...i type my own smileys :big_grin: But since you mentioned it, i used the buttons in this reply:cool: :rolleyes: :big_grin:

Iggy35

Reaction score
Lets face facts,...Zoot is consistently stoned.
Thats not a sax, it's a great big bong.

IGGY35