Accepted

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I just saw the movie today. (just a warning, the school is called the South Harmon Institute of Technology, they often shorten it to an acronym, i think you can figure it out). Other than that its a very funny movie.

Also there are some good points made in the movie, why not ask people what they want to learn.

I have a class right now thats called College Success, its basically a class, teaching you how to take a class, it's pointless and stupid, because everyone learns differently, they're trying to teach us how to study and take tests, but that's not something you can teach, because not everyone is at their best with studying the same way. I think the only way to be successful is to want to be successful....anyways back to the movie, its unrealistic, but I would love to go to the school in that movie.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I really wanna' see that movie too. It'd be cool if the PC guy shows up there with him. :wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
Oh, wow... what to say about this movie? I absolutely enjoyed it, just as much as I did Talladega Nights. Lewis Black is just so much fun to watch! I gotta say though, it's definitely a take-off of Animal House.

Teheheman

Reaction score
This is actually getting me geared up to see this, I'm going to see this sometime in the near future cause I just got 2 free passes to go see it. I don't know when, but I know it better be before it gets out of the theaters.

Daniel