1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Accessories Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by BobbyBenson64, Jul 4, 2013.

1. BobbyBenson64

BobbyBenson64 Active Member

I am looking for:

Miss Piggy's hand mirror (regular not EB EX)
    Fozzie Bears microphone (series 2)
    Floyd's guitar w/t Amp, and Strap
    Scooters radio
    Lew Zealand's small mouth bass
    And Pop's lamp

If you have any that are willing to sell please p.m. me

2. BobbyBenson64

Also Super Scooters Superhero Book

3. Hartley

Hartley Member

I can't help you with those items, sorry, but this has made me wonder if we could use this thread as a kind of accessory swap shop, where we can post requests or spares and help each other out?

I for one am looking for Scooter's drink holder, and I have spares of all of Crazy Harry's stuff (bomb, two dynamite sticks, plunger and gunpowder barrel - and Harry himself).

4. BobbyBenson64

Ya that would cool
    and I could give you the drink holder:)

5. Hartley

Hartley Member

Really? That would be great, thanks! Actually I have both Miss Piggys, so I'd be prepared to part with regular Piggy's hand mirror, if you want to do a straight swap?