Accidental Multiple Threads Need Removed!

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Hi! I accidently posted one thread several times on the Puppetry area (It was a computer button pushing glitch). I was going to try to delete the extra threads but had no success. I cannot find the REPORT A POST FEATURE. Can somebody please help me with this. I need to get rid of the extra threads.:concern:

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Happened again here - sorry!

It just happened to me again - sorry.:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... If you're looking for the "Report Post" feature on any given post... Look for the graphic/link right beneath the post's number at the header of your posts.

For example: A post will be numbered within that thread as "2" if it's the second post. Right below that you find graphic/links stating "Report Post" and "Old" with the time the post was made.
Hope this helps, have a good day.

*Edit: Actually... You might not be able to find it that easily. Turns out that such a feature is eliminated from your posts' headers if you're the one viewing them.
To explain: I'm logged in right now. And I'm viewing the post I made in this thread. And because it's me who's viewing my own post, the "Report Bad Post" feature doesn't show up.
So if this made sense, you're going to have to either ask someone to report your posts/threads... Or do the more logical thing and just contact one of the moderators and ask them kindly to please remove your multiple posts/threads.
Again, hope this helps.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is where you can find the "Report Bad Post" button.

But like Count said, you can't see that on your posts, so the best thing to do is PM Kev (Fozzie Bear) or Muppet Quilter or Phil.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks. You are right, it doesn't show up on my posts that I am viewing. I will contact one of the moderators as mentioned.:smile: