1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ack! I need help......

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Jul 20, 2012.

1. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Another great song is Fraggle Rock Rock. You can really hear the piano in that one.
  2. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yes! I love that soong! Go Fraggles! I do have the Fraggle Rock music on CD-Rs. That song was from the episode, "Wembley & The Gorgs." Okay! Who else has suggestions?
  3. Collgoff Well-Known Member

I have some ideas!

Fallow me
    You should learn to love a wimp
    Sail away with you
    Why
    Living I'n perfect harmony
    Loney as can be
    Once upon a time I knew my name
    Brave alone on my own
    Sleeping and dreaming of you
    How whide how far
    The peddles off the rose
    Let me be your song

That's all I have for you!
  4. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Oh, and to the Muppet songs that I will play, add part of Happiness Hotel
  5. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Happiness Hotel is a great song for Muppety goodness. I love that song! If you want that song added to the list, that's fine by me.
  6. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I did a recent count of Muppet v. Fraggle songs, and the count is Muppets 7, Fraggles 8, and one neutral song, Just One Person, because I am using the version that was done at Jim Henson's funeral.
    bandit likes this.
  7. bandit Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great mix to me. Of course *ahems and taps foot* I might be waiting for another certain someone's piano renditions to come already. lol
  8. Tom Fraggle Active Member

Another great discussion and a lot of great Fraggle songs mentioned.

Appears I'm too late to throw in any honorable mentions, so what everyone else mentioned is fine by me. It's great to see you "Bring Back The Wonder We Knew Long Ago." :excited:
  9. bandit Well-Known Member

Tom! Ya bum. Welcome back. What WOULD you have added?
  10. Tom Fraggle Active Member

I threw a hint in my post, did you catch it? ;)
  11. bandit Well-Known Member

Oh yes! And an inspired choice. One of my favs. ;) i just wondered if there was more wherebthat camr from.
  12. Tom Fraggle Active Member

Maybe... :coy: But I think we got all the songs pretty much covered. Let's await now for the results and be blessed to hear the musical masterpiece.
  13. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Well Tom, everything is closed for my Jim Henson Medley, but I will need a lot of help choosing what songs I will do for a Fraggle Rock Medley that I will put together and post here on Muppet Central, with me doing chords on the piano. Here are the songs for the Fraggle Rock Medley that I will be doing (all of the songs are complete... and yes, I know, it is very long, but for this medley I will be under no real time constraint. :D
    Workin'
    Children of Tomorrow
    Wemblin' Fool
    Friendship Song
    Sail Away
    Pass It On
    Pukka, Pukka, Pukka Squeetily Boink
    Lost and Found
    Follow Me
    Let Me Be Your Song
    Fraggle Rock Rock
  14. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I am adding part of Movin' Right Along to the Muppet songs because it is such, in my mind, an iconic Muppet song.
    muppetfan24/7 and bandit like this.
  15. bandit Well-Known Member

I always liked that one pretty well. I think, though, Can You Picture That is my favorite of those songs. ^_-
  16. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That's a great song choice you wanted. Nice!

Me too! I love Can You Picture That? That's my favorite Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem song. Yes!
  17. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Well, I have just done a re-count of the number of songs in my Jim Henson Medley, and the count is (Including Theme songs) 1 Sesame Street song, 11 Fraggle Rock songs, 9 Muppet songs, and 1 neutral song.
  18. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh! I got another netural song and it will be "You Are My Sunshine." Sesame Street? Hmmm! I love you to do "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon." It's a great song if you ask me.