Ack! I need help......

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! I like Get Goin' from the very same episode, actually. Muck and Goo? lol Yucky! I LOVE Yucky....and it has a piano in it! lol Convincing John....Those are silly. OH! I also love Mokey Then and Now's little song about Voodoo! lol

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, the fact is that there are way to many good songs to include in one Medley that I can't have that long. So, what I may just end up doing is a separate Fraggle Rock only Medley that I will put together of any Fraggle Rock song, with length not an issue, and then post it here on Muppet Central, along with my Jim Henson Medley.

bandit

Reaction score
Woohoo! That's the spirit! Well you should do both. Do this one with the Fraggle songs and then do a separate one. ^_- V Fraggles deserve a moment in the sun.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Strange song, then again, Traveling Matt is strange, but yet funny in that Fraggle way. I could put part of it in my Fraggle Medley. Oh, wait, I forgot to say who I am dedicating, well, I guess that it will be both medley's, to. I am dedicating them to Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, and Jerry Nelson.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hope you don't cut the Fraggle songs from the Henson medley. Fraggle Rock is an important part of the Henson legacy, even if it isn't in front of everybody's eyes like the Muppets and Sesame Street.

I'm looking forward to your medley!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I hope you don't cut the Fraggle songs from the Henson medley. Fraggle Rock is an important part of the Henson legacy, even if it isn't in front of everybody's eyes like the Muppets and Sesame Street.

I'm looking forward to your medley!
Oh, I will not. I agree with you completely, Slackbot, Fraggles are too important to the legacy of Jim Henson to forget.

bandit

Reaction score
AGREED, Slackbot. Then again, I may be a bit biased in this as I tend to like Fraggle Rock FIRST and the Muppets second. I love Henson creations in general, but there's definitely a pecking order here for me. ^_^ So I support the inclusion! Go PanthraD!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
AGREED, Slackbot. Then again, I may be a bit biased in this as I tend to like Fraggle Rock FIRST and the Muppets second. I love Henson creations in general, but there's definitely a pecking order here for me. ^_^ So I support the inclusion! Go PanthraD!
Haha, it is the same way for me bandit! Fraggles first then Muppets second, and thanks:coy:.